PDA

View Full Version : Virtual Bowling Tour

Mudpuppy
04-01-2014, 03:50 PM
Any bowlers on here?

I am a member of bowlingboards.com - bowling forum - and we are starting a pretty cool thing - a nationwide handicapped tournament from April through September.

Basically you just bowl once a month and submit your scores. You will be competing against a random opponent from another state or even from Michigan - depending on the random draw / participants. Handicap is 30% from 220.

Info is on bowlingboards.com - to enter you have to be a member of that forum.

Right now we have participants from California, Michigan, Ohio, Connecticut and Texas.

I am helping set this up and I also am on the board so if there is a dispute I will be part if settling any / all disputes.

1st prize is $25 gift certificate to bowlingball.com and a custom wood sign with your name and VBT Champion 2014

Plus if 20 people sign up there will be another $25 gift certificate

Really though it is about the fun of bowling and competing against other like minded people. Entry is free. You just pay for your own bowling.

Gas Man
04-01-2014, 09:28 PM
I bowled when I was a kid... wouldn't mind doing more of it... but I just don't have the time.

Ultra AL
04-01-2014, 09:31 PM
MP after his last bowling tourney:

http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr215/chboxer/Harley/TWM/ernie-mccracken.jpg (http://s485.photobucket.com/user/chboxer/media/Harley/TWM/ernie-mccracken.jpg.html)

Chain
04-01-2014, 10:19 PM
Can I use the bumpers?

Too damn funny Al!

Mudpuppy
04-03-2014, 05:51 PM
No bumpers. No one on here bowls on a league or anything? You are going to let Michigan be represented by just me? lol. I guess we don't have to worry about people flocking to Michigan because I certainly won't set a good fucking example.

Firetaz419
04-03-2014, 05:59 PM
No bumpers. No one on here bowls on a league or anything? You are going to let Michigan be represented by just me? lol. I guess we don't have to worry about people flocking to Michigan because I certainly won't set a good fucking example.

I did a Wii Bowling League one time... can I just post my scores from Wii Bowling? you said Virtual Bowling right? ;) :P

Mudpuppy
04-03-2014, 06:02 PM
yes and Chris will pay you cash once the season is over. I think 1st prize is like $1,000.

And for $500 we can play a game of guess the number. You pick a number and if you are right I will let you know. If you are wrong you pay me $500. i.e. like on vegas vacation.

Gas Man
04-04-2014, 12:12 PM
Don't hold your breathe for my pay out... :lol:

Mudpuppy
04-04-2014, 05:34 PM
Guess a number Chris