PDA

View Full Version : Working but not really...

Thruxtonbill
03-22-2014, 09:49 AM
So I've been at Triumph Detroit West in Plymouth for the last week as well as today and most of next week, I'll be splitting time between the two stores. More fun then work, I mean hanging out all day talking motorcycles works for me.
Any of you mugs in the area, stop in and say hello.

Tin Man
03-22-2014, 10:03 AM
Please post when your at Shelby, I will make it a point to visit. P.S. You may not be Jessica but I'm sure your worth the Ride!! LOL.

junkyardjon
03-22-2014, 11:22 AM
that's cool and I may just have to stop by to check out some enginecycles. so what kind of discounts do we get?... LOL

meinschaft
03-22-2014, 02:59 PM
Not to hijack this thread but I've already been to the Plymouth store and saw Bill "working". Don't let him kid you. What Bill was doing is too enjoyable to be called work. It's the perfect fit for someone who likes bikes, especially Triumphs, as much as he does.

Go see him, and if you don't buy a slick new Trump, at least buy one of their cool t-shirts.

Hey Bill - is TofD West going to do some rides on that side of town? You going to lead them?

-

leebo
03-22-2014, 03:39 PM
that's cool and I may just have to stop by to check out some enginecycles. so what kind of discounts do we get?... LOLWhat he said !

Thruxtonbill
03-22-2014, 07:19 PM
Hey Bill - is TofD West going to do some rides on that side of town? You going to lead them?
-

If I lead any rides they will be from TofD east fo sho, however we do plan on doing some BarBQs from west on a weekday night, all are invited regardless what you ride, more on that to come.

leebo
03-22-2014, 07:32 PM
If I lead any rides they will be from TofD east fo sho, however we do plan on doing some BarBQs from west on a weekday night, all are invited regardless what you ride, more on that to come.Barbque? : )

Gas Man
03-22-2014, 10:04 PM
Did I read BBQ?

RedneckMedic
03-22-2014, 11:19 PM
Bbq is good. Let me know when I can do a demo ride

Thruxtonbill
03-23-2014, 07:01 AM
WHEN......the weather breaks....I encourage everyone to come out and demo ride, something I'll be pushing for. I'll keep you guys posted on what models we have available to ride.

Bagger Dave
03-23-2014, 10:44 PM
WHEN......the weather breaks....I encourage everyone to come out and demo ride, something I'll be pushing for. I'll keep you guys posted on what models we have available to ride. Coolio Bill! :rockwoot:

Kosher
03-23-2014, 10:53 PM
WHEN......the weather breaks....I encourage everyone to come out and demo ride, something I'll be pushing for. I'll keep you guys posted on what models we have available to ride.

we are gonna joy ride on ur bikes, lol

Thruxtonbill
03-24-2014, 09:09 PM
we are gonna joy ride on ur bikes, lol

Uh huh and prolly get me fired....but maybe not, British Koolaid is powerful.:eightball6: