PDA

View Full Version : Hydrogarphic Decorator

TuckerC2
03-13-2014, 11:35 PM
Hey Guys and Gals,

Saw that some of you have been looking for a local Hydrographic Company. Well check out C2 Aqua Print LLC. We are located in Lapeer, Mi. Our web site is www.c2aquaprint.com We are currently working on a new video to show more of the process. You can also check us out on Facebook. I will be happy to answer any questions via here or the contact us page on our website.

owl
03-14-2014, 06:25 AM
Thank You for the information
How about a name and a face. Hope some of us can do business if the future
Thanks
Jim

Kosher
03-14-2014, 07:29 AM
Thanks for the link! I'm fascinated by this process. It looks of course like there's some skill involved in doing the dip. How hard is this to master?

I think that other video showed a robotic arm doing the dip, it seems like you could even have a way less expensive mechanical arm operated manually to do the dipping, no?

I'm also curious about the customer base for a business like this - my guess is you get mostly orders for dozens/hundreds of like parts as well as a smattering of on-off requests?

Firetaz419
03-14-2014, 11:54 AM
How durable is this? Would it stand up on foot pegs? And what's the temputure rating on this? Is it doable on exhausts?

Gas Man
03-14-2014, 07:53 PM
:welcome:

How did you find us?

Do you ride?

alhall88
03-15-2014, 06:09 AM
website no worky

Kosher
03-15-2014, 07:02 AM
website no worky

Worky for me, whatsamatta u?

Gas Man
03-15-2014, 09:24 AM
I fixed his post so his website mention is a link.

TuckerC2
03-15-2014, 10:08 AM
The business name is C2 Aqua Print LLc Jim. And my name is Chris Turner and my partner is Craig. We have been in the vehicle graphics business for 20 years using vinyl graphics. We have spent the last year starting the new C2 business. Its so amazing what we are now capable of doing with this process.

Thanks Friend
Chris

Kosher
03-15-2014, 10:17 AM
The business name is C2 Aqua Print LLc Jim. And my name is Chris Turner and my partner is Craig. We have been in the vehicle graphics business for 20 years using vinyl graphics. We have spent the last year starting the new C2 business. Its so amazing what we are now capable of doing with this process.

Thanks Friend
Chris

Great - do you ride? :)

TuckerC2
03-15-2014, 10:18 AM
How durable is this? Would it stand up on foot pegs? And what's the temputure rating on this? Is it doable on exhausts?
It is extremely durable! We use all high grade automotive clears. This process will hold to the harsh Michigan winters on truck and car rims! So yes it will definately hold up on your foot pegs. Temp ratings, I can tell you that it holds up to temps that a drag car header can put out.

TuckerC2
03-15-2014, 10:24 AM
Thanks for the link! I'm fascinated by this process. It looks of course like there's some skill involved in doing the dip. How hard is this to master?

I think that other video showed a robotic arm doing the dip, it seems like you could even have a way less expensive mechanical arm operated manually to do the dipping, no?

I'm also curious about the customer base for a business like this - my guess is you get mostly orders for dozens/hundreds of like parts as well as a smattering of on-off requests? Kosher,
We have been working on the process for over a year. Every part that is dipped has a different technique during the dip. There are all kinds of manual dip arms. As far as customer base, yes it is production to the custom single job.

TuckerC2
03-15-2014, 10:27 AM
website no workyTry again Wild Hog! Its there. Samples and film patterns to pick from.

alhall88
03-15-2014, 05:32 PM
ok it works now rub

Ultra AL
03-15-2014, 05:36 PM
Hey Tucker,

I own a couple of bicycle shops in the Downriver area. I get a lot of guys that want new paint jobs or powedercoating. How much would you charge to do a standard bicycle frame? This looks like it could be something pretty sweet to offer my customers.

TuckerC2
03-15-2014, 09:32 PM
No unfortunately I dont ride yet! Was a motocrosser for years. But I am hoping this new business venture will get me to where i can afford to build a nice road bike. I have always wanted to get a bike. That is a goal of mine.

Gas Man
03-15-2014, 09:33 PM
Stick around tucker, we may have lots of questions and ideas for stuff...

TuckerC2
03-15-2014, 09:47 PM
Hey Al,

Every bicycle frame would have to be quoted. They are a 2 dip process. So there is alot of film usage. I would start a small bike at $175. But I would love to maybe come down to see you and show you some things we have done. Maybe work out a cost that you could sell. Feel free to contact me at the shop. 810-667-0044 Ask for Chris.

TuckerC2
03-15-2014, 09:50 PM
Hey Al,

Do you have Hard pack mountain bikes? I just so happen to be getting into the mountain biking!

Klimoman
03-15-2014, 10:07 PM
I just so happen to be getting into the mountain biking!

I thought you did not ride?!?!?! LOL

Kosher
03-15-2014, 10:17 PM
Stick around tucker, we may have lots of questions and ideas for stuff...

Heck, I'd bet you could be busy just dipping the mid frame heat deflectors on Harley touring bikes!

I took mine off, but now I'm thinking...

http://content9.flixster.com/question/65/24/02/6524027_std.jpg

Kosher
03-15-2014, 10:28 PM
This could be interesting for the mid frame deflectors... The stock deflectors are flat black, I'm wondering if this would show up somewhat more faint.... ?

http://i01.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/793070943/Skull_water_transfer_hydro_graphic_film.jpg

Ultra AL
03-16-2014, 12:46 AM
Hey Al,

Do you have Hard pack mountain bikes? I just so happen to be getting into the mountain biking!

Hey Chris,
Do you mean hard tail? We have mostly Trek, Giant & Haro bikes. I don't stock much on the way of full suspension, really. In Michigan hard tail bikes are the mountain bike style of choice, so that's what I keep in stock.