PDA

View Full Version : Job Hunt

RedneckMedic
03-06-2014, 10:48 PM
Anyone know of anyone hiring for entry level positions in the metro detroit area. My girlfriend just lost her job as a CNA in a nursing home due to license period lapsing and is unable to renew. She has high school diploma and worked as a CNA for about four years but is open to pretty much anything except bar tending. If any one hears of anything let me know because we don't do the unemployment bullshit.

Caveman
03-07-2014, 12:52 AM
Well, not that she will like it, but she might, but security down here at the plant is always hiring. As long as she has a clean record and no outstanding issues, there shouldn't be a problem.
requirements are 21 y/o, clean driving record, clean criminal history. Will need to provide a DETAILED job history and explain any gaps in employment back 5 years or 18 y/o whichever comes first. As well as location history for same time period (residence locations). Will also need to provide 3 GOOD references that will also provide 3 references. Let me know if she is interested and message me.

Gas Man
03-07-2014, 07:45 AM
Is she trying to stay in the medical field?

Mudpuppy
03-07-2014, 10:30 AM
I will keep my ear to the ground. Nothing comes to mind right off the top of my head.

Firetaz419
03-08-2014, 10:23 AM
If she is looking to stay in the medical field pretty much every hospital is hiring right now, I know for sure that St. Joseph Mercy Oakland in Pontiac and Mclaren Oakland in Pontiac is hiring.

RedneckMedic
03-08-2014, 11:17 AM
She got a bad taste in her mouth in the medical field from that shit hole she was working in. Plus we will be moving sometime over the summer so shes pretty much going to take anything.

Sean I think I would enjoy that job more than her lol.

She is going to be applying at the harley dealer and few other retail places around. Going to try and get her a job at Home Depot with my aunt. Too bad she can't have a job like my aunts there though lol.

Thanks for all the replys guys.

Gas Man
03-08-2014, 06:32 PM
I bet she could get a job at Biker Bob's in parts or clothing.

TopShelf Scott
03-09-2014, 08:57 PM
My shop will be doing some hiring soon...its in rochester hills and ya gotta come in as a temp first..if interested shoot me a pm...