PDA

View Full Version : *%#@^* Winter

Thruxtonbill
03-04-2014, 05:30 PM
I'm done with it, not shoveling anymore not buying anymore ice melt. All my boots and shoes have salt stains that will just have to stay there, the little dog will just have to drag her vag through the snow:fu2:Winter.

Having said that, The wifey and I have an early flight tomorrow to the riviera maya to forget about this shit for 8 days.
The rest of you carry on and lets get those pot holes filled, I plan on riding soon.:boobies:

Larry64
03-04-2014, 05:52 PM
Well, no one can buy ice melt. They are out of that shit. :damn:

Kosher
03-04-2014, 06:08 PM
I'm with you brother this has been a fucking hellish nightmare. I am a broken man.

We're headed to Longboat Key the first week of April and I cannot frikin wait. I'm unplugging and parking my ass on the beach to sleep, read and smoke cigars.

Have a safe trip!

Thruxtonbill
03-04-2014, 06:37 PM
Yeah we have 2 day trips planned but I'm with ya, I just wanna chill in the sunshine, get my drink on at the beach and relax. Mrs thruxtonbill needs it more than me, my sugar momma works hard and there's been more drama at my house as of late then we care for. (we're hoping to be empty nesters in a year)
Do you guys do longboat evey year? We stayed in key largo a few times, it was great. We almost went to the USVIs for this trip but it was spendy. I dig Mexico though, never felt unsafe there and the fact that the wife speaks Spanish is helpful.

Kosher
03-04-2014, 07:07 PM
Yeah we have 2 day trips planned but I'm with ya, I just wanna chill in the sunshine, get my drink on at the beach and relax. Mrs thruxtonbill needs it more than me, my sugar momma works hard and there's been more drama at my house as of late then we care for. (we're hoping to be empty nesters in a year)
Do you guys do longboat evey year? We stayed in key largo a few times, it was great. We almost went to the USVIs for this trip but it was spendy. I dig Mexico though, never felt unsafe there and the fact that the wife speaks Spanish is helpful.

Our first time in Longboat, but I hear great things about it.

We typically dont go to the same place twice for some reason. We've been to Treasure Island, Sanibel, Santa Rosa beach, and someplace near Tampa but very out of the way, nice property but I forget the name.

leebo
03-04-2014, 07:42 PM
Yea just talked to my cuz in north carolina, they are xpectin about 20 degreed there tonite.in N.C.! Sheesh!

Gas Man
03-04-2014, 10:20 PM
But if we get 10 more inches we beat the record from 1883 or some shit.

RedneckMedic
03-04-2014, 10:26 PM
Well hey if anyone wants to join in some more winter excitement I could use a riding partner next week. I'm heading up north by myself.

Larry64
03-04-2014, 10:33 PM

You are sick and twisted.

Kosher
03-04-2014, 10:59 PM

Yeah, well fuck that if we get any more snow I'm going to fucking kill something.

Bagger Dave
03-04-2014, 11:03 PM
Yeah, well fuck that if we get any more snow I'm going to fucking kill something.
:lmao: yep yep! I hear ya Keith!

Mudpuppy
03-05-2014, 11:20 AM
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii148/Lombaszko/Internets/stop-whining.jpg

horrorbusiness
03-05-2014, 07:16 PM
Sissies , saw a guy riding on my way in.

detdrbuzzard
03-06-2014, 06:14 AM
i hate taking winter vacations to warm places, may as well stay home. the minute you step on the plane for the flight home that sick feeling starts to sink in cause you know you are heading back to the same crappy weather you left

Gas Man
03-06-2014, 10:57 AM
i hate taking winter vacations to warm places, may as well stay home. the minute you step on the plane for the flight home that sick feeling starts to sink in cause you know you are heading back to the same crappy weather you left

Kinda true...

Kosher
03-06-2014, 11:08 AM

Kinda true...

Yall are nuts. Warm is better than frigid, even if temporary.

meinschaft
03-06-2014, 01:15 PM
Looking out my kitchen window last night at the mountains of snow/ice, I remarked to the wife that it'll be at least three weeks before the snow is gone. That means March 27 - at the earliest. She thinks it will be gone before then. What do you think, am I being too pessimistic?

FWIW, over the last 11 riding seasons, my typical first ride of the year has been right around March 15.

Mudpuppy
03-06-2014, 03:35 PM
I was thinking the same thing Phil. My son has baseball tryouts next Saturday, March 15. I highly doubt they will play. Even if - BIG IF, the snow melts the fields will be a sloppy muddy mess. And no one in their right mind is going to let 100 kids run all over their lawn at that stage in the game to let them ruin it for the entire summer. Canton Softball Center has cancelled their first event April 11 because they know the fields will NOT be ready by then.

I have checked the weather outlook and it is looking like 30-50 the next 3 weeks. So if you average it to 40 (more realistically 35) the snow will melt VERY slowly.

meinschaft
03-06-2014, 04:26 PM
I have checked the weather outlook and it is looking like 30-50 the next 3 weeks. So if you average it to 40 (more realistically 35) the snow will melt VERY slowly.[/QUOTE]

That is godammed depressing. We can't afford to lose a whole month of riding weather. And I need to post my bike to Craigslist so I can buy the new one.

Anybody have any spare Valium?

Lrider
03-06-2014, 04:34 PM
Shoot 2 years ago I mowed my frikken lawn twice in March, I'm thinkin this year as high as the snow is piled around here it will be late April before it's all gone. That's some depressing shit right there!!

Mudpuppy
03-07-2014, 11:29 AM
There is now a pool in my neighborhood when the last of the snow will be melted - my guess is March 23

Thruxtonbill
03-12-2014, 09:37 PM
I'm back and you gotta be fucking kidding me.

Ultra AL
03-12-2014, 09:39 PM
Aaaarrrrggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!

skipper
03-13-2014, 12:44 AM
I think that the 23rd is a great #. It will be high 40s on Friday. After this winter........it'll feel like 90 to us. I bet some of the parking lot snow (from the 900ft tall piles) will be around into April but 99% will be gone within two weeks. We are close. Very very close. I woulda rode the other day if my bike wasn't in shambles. The only good thing about this weather is no one is yelling at me to prep my boat for drop in bc whoever I'm currently blocking doesn't give a shit either. I'm not in the mood to dick with it and although there is a 99.9999% I'll be in the water drunk for Jobbie 1, it is gonna be frickin cold until way late this year. I HATE cold water!!

Mudpuppy
03-13-2014, 11:37 AM
IDK I am second guessing now - March 23 is not that far away and we just added more snow. Might be more like April 1. We shall see.

Welcome back Bill - as a welcome back present we can roshambo winter style - I kick you in the nuts and you dunk them in a snow pile to ease the swelling and then I quit letting you win.

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term= (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=)roshambo (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=roshambo)

Thruxtonbill
03-13-2014, 12:13 PM
83 to 86 everyday down there...fucking paridise.

Caveman
03-13-2014, 11:03 PM
wow, great weather you should take the Thruxton out for a nice ride.........oh, wait, you don't have your bike there. Do you? Thats still up here in the cold not getting any miles on it......hmm, oh well at least your not cold.

Bagger Dave
03-14-2014, 11:33 AM
83 to 86 everyday down there...fucking paridise.

http://www.twowheelmichigan.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2525&d=1394723580

That is fucking awesome!! enjoy man!

Mudpuppy
03-14-2014, 12:15 PM
Did you plastidip your dick before you went on vacation? No pictures please just written confirmation is fine.

Bagger Dave
03-14-2014, 12:17 PM
Did you plastidip your dick before you went on vacation? No pictures please just written confirmation is fine.
:lmao:

Thruxtonbill
03-14-2014, 08:32 PM
No but I got plenty plastied on Don Julio.

Gas Man
03-14-2014, 08:59 PM
Awesome bill... have a few drinks for me...