PDA

View Full Version : Triumph Detroit

leebo
03-04-2014, 02:31 PM
Went to triumph detroit today,The one on VanDyke.I just wanted to say what a pleasent experience It was.Dave Let me walk around all I want and sit on the 2014s with no pressure at all,Got a coffee and pacski.Ended up buying a couple oil filters and a sweatshirt.I really liked the black and red bonneville.Maybe next year?

Gas Man
03-04-2014, 02:57 PM
Bonnies are always sexy...

Mudpuppy
03-04-2014, 04:06 PM
Didn't see any pirates Lee? Paczki Pirates are out in force today. Most concentrated population is around hammy town.

Thruxtonbill
03-04-2014, 04:08 PM
Dave is a great guy, always willing to help you out.

leebo
03-04-2014, 04:33 PM
Didn't see any pirates Lee? Paczki Pirates are out in force today. Most concentrated population is around hammy town.No we were there pretty early, I dont think they were up yet.

leebo
03-04-2014, 04:34 PM
Bonnies are always sexy...Yep! As I said that red and black one had a nice 70s retro look to it!

Larry64
03-04-2014, 05:35 PM
I had one. This is a 1970, last year oil in the tank not the frame. The pipes are not right and the turn signals are from a later model but hey, it was 30 years ago.

leebo
03-04-2014, 07:36 PM
Yep! Cool lookin!

Mudpuppy
05-22-2014, 03:12 PM
I was getting a samich at Arby's and a young looking fellow in a Triumph shirt seductively lured me into Triumph West. Too bad you guys weren't there - they were giving away bikes and cash. It was crazy. Kind of like free beer yesterday. You guys should stop in and see Bill. Lot of cool bikes. Laid back atmosphere. Talk about bikes. Talk about riding. Just do it.

Speaking of which - late notice I know but they are having a BBQ tonight - Bill will be there. I will be there at some point with my 50 kids. Bedlam will ensue. Get on your bad motor scooter and head on over.

RedneckMedic
05-22-2014, 05:53 PM
I've been meaning to head up there and see bill. Will probably stop by next wednesday.

Thruxtonbill
05-23-2014, 12:32 AM
Thanks Paul, thanks for coming out, the kids were great(Mr Mom does it all), yeah it was pretty slow tonight with the holiday looming and all, we had much bigger nights for the first two. We might have to step it up with sluts from somewhere, Been kind of a sausagefest aside from some BGs on the first two nights and a hot milf with 3 year olds hangin off her thigh, I'll see what I can do.
I really do hope all of my friends from twowheel will stop and see me at some point. We do have a laid back dealership with FULL access, wonder back in the shop, Rob is a great wrench who loves to talk bikes....any bikes and his willingness to hear about your bikes and what you've done shows on his face.
So stop by anytime, bring your license and go for a ride or just shake my hand so I know what the freak looks like I'm conversing on the interwebs with.

Gas Man
05-23-2014, 12:52 AM
I can't do it next week due to work, but I'd love to get over to see you.

Today I was working on bikes... Nate's, Brandon's, and Buzz's (Leatherneck)