PDA

View Full Version : New Tire

bombdog
02-21-2014, 05:48 PM
Just got off the phone with Brighton HD and they said $196 OTD for a stock tire installed sounds good to me.

Kosher
02-21-2014, 08:21 PM
Just got off the phone with Brighton HD and they said $196 OTD for a stock tire installed sounds good to me.

Actually pretty damn good - price good until when? Because if ya cant get there.....

Rear tire, I presume?

Gas Man
02-22-2014, 12:19 AM
That's a real good deal!!

owl
02-24-2014, 12:15 PM
I did'nt pay much more for an American Elite OTD mounted
Jim

bombdog
02-24-2014, 12:48 PM
Actually pretty damn good - price good until when? Because if ya cant get there.....

Rear tire, I presume?

He said a month or 2 but he also said they would come pick my bike up. I am not sure if there is a charge for pick up I know there was not at ABC. but my neighbor needs a tire also so we figure we can get a two for one deal.

Kosher
02-24-2014, 01:38 PM
He said a month or 2 but he also said they would come pick my bike up. I am not sure if there is a charge for pick up I know there was not at ABC. but my neighbor needs a tire also so we figure we can get a two for one deal.

You should definitely ask about pickup/delivery. I cant remember exactly how this worked, but I think it was for a year, and/or if your service tab would be significant, but I'm not sure what the barrier was.

Also, pickup and deliver usually adds 2 days, I've found.

bombdog
02-24-2014, 02:59 PM
If I need them to pick it up its because its to cold or icy to ride so I am not to worried about extra days. I will give it a week and see if its gonna warm up if its not I will call and see about pickup.

bombdog
06-02-2014, 10:17 AM
Finally got that new sneaker for the bike $197 OTD with a free chicken sammy not a bad deal only took about an hr they told me up to 2 1/2 turns out they had a open house that day.