PDA

View Full Version : The Zeitgeist Movement Defined

Mudpuppy
02-05-2014, 10:24 AM
Free ebook - download it and read it.

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/uploads/upload/file/19/The_Zeitgeist_Movement_Defined_6_by_9.pdf

SportstersPaul
02-05-2014, 10:59 AM
There are three or four "Zeitgeist" disc's availible, all with a lot of really interesting information, worth taking some time and expanding your horizons.

Mudpuppy
02-05-2014, 11:58 AM
For sure. Once you read it your mind opens up and you wake up a bit. Kind of like a WTF moment. There is a much better way forward. Our current system is way outdated and inefficient. Seriously it boils down to this: we live in a system of perceived scarcity controlled by the minority for profit and the end game is use up our finite resources as fast as we can. What?? Why would you ever do that? So instead of using the best methods or best materials or focusing on what is best right now and for the future the use of materials is based on what is best for profit. We have completely gone to a disposable society - everything is throw away. It's sick. How many times do you hear well we could go with solar power but it's "too expensive". That is lunacy. I fucking hate the state of affairs of this world. My opinion throw out:

1. Money system including the federal reserve
2. Politics, politicians, government as we know it
3. Lawyers and bankers - going, going, GONE
4. Industrial farming including GMOs

All useless facets of our world. They serve ZERO purpose only hold us back.

Look a little further - we live immersed in constant negativity. You're too fat. You don't work out enough. Your cholesterol is too high. Your BMI is off. Fucking bullshit. Instead of focusing on the negative all the time and how bad of a person we all are how about focusing on the good, the potential, etc.

They create the problem (politicians, government, GMOs, money crisis, etc.) and then they "solve" it. Vicious circle.

Time for a change.

Look at cancer - they have MULTIPLE fucking cures for it. Look it up - all over the internet (while you still can before they shut that down too). But there is no, SURVEY SAYS "money" in the cure. Let's just blast motherfuckers with radiation and do chemotherapy so we can charge them a shit ton of money. Feed them some pills. Treat the symptoms not the cause because the cause = money. It's sick and demented.

Read this shit cover to cover and then come back and talk to me. Otherwise just live in your world of failure and don't make comments here. Thank you.

meinschaft
02-05-2014, 01:41 PM
Best post I've read in a long time, Mud.

Mudpuppy
02-05-2014, 02:00 PM
Best post I've read in a long time, Mud.

Thank you. I am desperately seeking change in this world - if not for me at least for future generations. We live in a very broken world but we accept it because that is all we know. Open your minds and you will see there is much much better.

sfcusaret2004
02-10-2014, 10:50 AM
For sure. Once you read it your mind opens up and you wake up a bit. Kind of like a WTF moment. There is a much better way forward. Our current system is way outdated and inefficient. Seriously it boils down to this: we live in a system of perceived scarcity controlled by the minority for profit and the end game is use up our finite resources as fast as we can. What?? Why would you ever do that? So instead of using the best methods or best materials or focusing on what is best right now and for the future the use of materials is based on what is best for profit. We have completely gone to a disposable society - everything is throw away. It's sick. How many times do you hear well we could go with solar power but it's "too expensive". That is lunacy. I fucking hate the state of affairs of this world. My opinion throw out:

1. Money system including the federal reserve
2. Politics, politicians, government as we know it
3. Lawyers and bankers - going, going, GONE
4. Industrial farming including GMOs

All useless facets of our world. They serve ZERO purpose only hold us back.

Look a little further - we live immersed in constant negativity. You're too fat. You don't work out enough. Your cholesterol is too high. Your BMI is off. Fucking bullshit. Instead of focusing on the negative all the time and how bad of a person we all are how about focusing on the good, the potential, etc.

They create the problem (politicians, government, GMOs, money crisis, etc.) and then they "solve" it. Vicious circle.

Time for a change.

Look at cancer - they have MULTIPLE fucking cures for it. Look it up - all over the internet (while you still can before they shut that down too). But there is no, SURVEY SAYS "money" in the cure. Let's just blast motherfuckers with radiation and do chemotherapy so we can charge them a shit ton of money. Feed them some pills. Treat the symptoms not the cause because the cause = money. It's sick and demented.

Read this shit cover to cover and then come back and talk to me. Otherwise just live in your world of failure and don't make comments here. Thank you.

Nurse, get that man 10 mg of Haldol, Stat! He's off his meds again. hehehehe

junkyardjon
02-22-2014, 06:44 PM
after reading and watching the video's, I say shut the power off. with no electricity the world would change

Mudpuppy
02-26-2014, 11:57 AM
It would have to change

RedneckMedic
02-27-2014, 03:15 PM
They did that in a show called revolution. It was actually kind of entertaining but I really dig any post apocalyptic theme program no matter how corny or redundant.

junkyardjon
02-27-2014, 03:52 PM
I like that show but its getting a little stupid now

Mudpuppy
03-04-2014, 03:12 PM
That is brainwashing though Lance. Not saying it in a bad way or derogatory, etc. but just making a point - the media brainwashes us (and the powers that be) that the only change is a bloody revolution like in 1776. It does NOT have to be that way. We could make a change without a single bullet being fired. If you watch the 3rd zeitgeist movie it gives you a bit of an idea - everyone goes to the bank and dumps all their cash in front of it like a big fuck you. We just refuse to follow your system anymore. Bankers, politicians, corporations, etc. would be powerless if we just unsubscribed to their bullshit of consumerism where you piss on natural resource management and just use up the finite natural resources as fast as you can in this disposable society to keep up with the Jones, etc. There are a lot of ways to make a serious change little by little. Visit www.thevenusproject.com. Jacque Fresco is already doing it. Worldwide Community Grid is already doing it. We are moving forward with the change regardless of what else is going on in the world. The foundation is being laid now. At this rate we are either 200 years away from it being solidified or 1 catastrophic event to wake people up. Hopefully not the later. But change is brewing - look at the revolutions in Egypt, Ukraine, Venezuela, Iceland, etc. All the collective conscience saying enough is enough it is time to force a change.