PDA

View Full Version : 2 inches of snow cripples Atlanta

Trukerinfulleffect
01-29-2014, 03:10 PM
Atlanta got 2 inches of snow and the city Of Atlanta is brought to its knees,let the blame game begin,fukin pathetic ,now they,r blaming the weather men for misdiagnosis of the weather ,otherwise they would of got better prepared

Thruxtonbill
01-29-2014, 03:35 PM
From some guys on the Triumph forum in the ATL, they got blindsided with an inch:lmao: then the temps dropped fast, made for a skating rink. If you've ever been there you know it has a lot of hills, combined with the fact that they just don't have the equipment to deal with it, I'm sure it was a nightmare.

Mudpuppy
01-29-2014, 03:41 PM
Fucking weak

Moesride
01-29-2014, 03:49 PM
That's right, there just not accustomed or equipped as Bill mentioned to having weather like that. I'll be joining them down there ( SC) in three years so I will definitely be bitching and complaining whenever the temp goes below , lets say 40.

Klimoman
01-29-2014, 04:34 PM
I would love to move down south after I retire, but the wife wants to be close to the children and one day grandchildren. I told her that's what Skype is for...... LOL

junkyardjon
01-29-2014, 06:44 PM
Pussies

I drove on snow packed/turn to sheet of ice for a couple weeks. Then ad blowing snow and its the norm here. That said, i have 5 1/2 more years here then moving south lol

Gas Man
01-29-2014, 09:55 PM
Vaginas

RedneckMedic
01-29-2014, 11:03 PM
Haha. And I'm moving up north in 6 months

Kosher
01-30-2014, 05:18 AM
I would love to move down south after I retire, but the wife wants to be close to the children and one day grandchildren. I told her that's what Skype is for...... LOL

Amen brother.

You are fucking crazy. If I dont get the fuck out of here in the next few years there's going to be hell to pay.

Thruxtonbill
01-30-2014, 08:43 AM
If I dont get the fuck out of here in the next few years there's going to be hell to pay.

I want out so bad, what's stopping me? Got a business I can't sell.. 2 grown children at home+granddaughter..90 year old mother in Northville(older bro and sis put that on me). I just know I'm gong to die here, prolly have a heart attack walking out to get all the bills that come in the mail, find me frozen stiff. I'd rather ride my bike off a cliff.

Larry64
01-30-2014, 10:22 AM
I want out so bad, what's stopping me? Got a business I can't sell.. 2 grown children at home+granddaughter..90 year old mother in Northville(older bro and sis put that on me). I just know I'm gong to die here, prolly have a heart attack walking out to get all the bills that come in the mail, find me frozen stiff. I'd rather ride my bike off a cliff.

Me too. My folks are still on part of our old farm. 10 acres, about 7 of lawn and a real big garden and 3 of woods. They are in their early 70's. My mother in law is in a wheel chair and we are over there a lot. Both my wife's and my families have been in this area since we drove the Indians out. Our last names are roads around here. Lots of family and now the kids are gettin close to that age that we will be grandparents. We're stuck.

Mudpuppy
01-31-2014, 02:32 PM

Fucking A - at least 1 person with some sense and thin that isn't paper thin