PDA

View Full Version : New Table Lift

Moesride
01-28-2014, 11:07 PM
My son and I drove down to the Titan warehouse yesterday in Indianapolis IN. I bought it wholesale. We picked up a Titan 1500# xlt table lift with all the bells and whistles, side extensions, front extension, ext.... max lifting height on this bad boy is 45" and width with extensions is 52".
Gonna get it set up tomorrow and ill throw a few pics up. Its going to come in handy for a lot of repairs, not just the bike.

Firetaz419
01-28-2014, 11:16 PM
Mind if I ask how much? I'm moving into a house in Waterford and the way the garage is set up I'm tossing around the idea of gettin a lift for the bikes.

BigDogMS
01-28-2014, 11:31 PM
Send up some pics when you can.

junkyardjon
01-29-2014, 01:44 AM
Hell yeah, I've been eye balling them too. Maybe in the summer I'll splurge

Gas Man
01-29-2014, 08:47 AM
Awesome, let me know if you need any help!! The 45" lift sounds amazing!!!

sprink
01-29-2014, 08:53 AM
Sweet!

RedneckMedic
01-29-2014, 10:16 AM
Nice. Let's see those pics

Moesride
01-29-2014, 04:21 PM
Couple pics..... Has a foot pump and air lift. My air compressor took a boot in the ass after it wouldn't run ( was garbage anyway) so I'm looking for a compressor to add to the garage. Didn't bother with the foot pump. So no pics of the lift in the up position but its max height is 45" as I mentioned.

Ultra AL
01-29-2014, 04:56 PM
Nice!

As for a compressor, I like the Craftsman stuff. I bought a Harbor Fright upright a year or so ago for my Lincoln Park shop, and that thing sucks. It's loud, runs all the time, and sounds like it has inferior bearings in it. I would be surprised if I don't have to replace it in another year. I bought a traditional Craftsman one for the Woodhaven store about 10 years ago, use it everyday, and it still purrs like a kitten.

Moesride
01-29-2014, 05:15 PM
I agree Al. Funny you say this since I had my mind made up on a craftsman already. I Know a few guys with craftsman compressors and there all pretty much happy with them. Basically an 8--12 gal. is all I need. I'm looking... any of you boys have one to sell, gimme a shout.

Klimoman
01-29-2014, 05:20 PM
Nice lift.... GMG adding a new location ?!?!?!

I still use my dad's craftsman air compressor that I can remember him having back in the late 70's early 80's.

RedneckMedic
01-29-2014, 05:27 PM
Nice lift. Is that a roller for the back tire?

Moesride
01-29-2014, 05:35 PM
Thanks Lance. Yep, came with a standard rear drop plate and a roller plate. Rollers were a bonus since I really wasn't expecting it to be part of the deal.

Moesride
01-29-2014, 05:39 PM
Nice lift.... GMG adding a new location ?!?!?!

I still use my dad's craftsman air compressor that I can remember him having back in the late 70's early 80's.

I'm thinking probably not on the GMG expansion. You want your stuff fixed, take it to GMG, you want it fucked up, bring it on over.

Kosher
01-29-2014, 05:40 PM
Man, I would buy a lift but I cant stand the thought of having to un-bury my car all the time. I need another 2-car garage.

Klimoman
01-29-2014, 06:12 PM
I'm thinking probably not on the GMG expansion. You want your stuff fixed, take it to GMG, you want it fucked up, bring it on over.

At least if it was fucked up, I could tell people it happened on a killer lift....

Bagger Dave
01-29-2014, 08:41 PM
Couple pics..... Has a foot pump and air lift. My air compressor took a boot in the ass after it wouldn't run ( was garbage anyway) so I'm looking for a compressor to add to the garage. Didn't bother with the foot pump. So no pics of the lift in the up position but its max height is 45" as I mentioned.

Sweet!! nice lift Moe! :rockwoot:

Gas Man
01-29-2014, 10:58 PM
I can't wait to see it. I like the roller. What are the poles for?

as far as compressors. I did a bunch of research on them last year. I FULLY endorse the Kobalt 30 gallon like I have. Way better bang for the buck. Nate and me both have it and both love it. And it's serviceable.

RedneckMedic
01-30-2014, 12:02 AM
I can't wait to see it. I like the roller. What are the poles for?as far as compressors. I did a bunch of research on them last year. I FULLY endorse the Kobalt 30 gallon like I have. Way better bang for the buck. Nate and me both have it and both love it. And it's serviceable.I'm a big fan of kobalt. Doing some nice things

junkyardjon
01-30-2014, 12:55 AM
Awesome lift !!! Now i really want one

Moesride
01-30-2014, 12:58 AM
Good to know on the Kobalt. I'll check it out tomorrow sometime at blowes. Supposed to pick up a craftsman 12 gal but I did not fully commit to the guy. So ill check on the Kobalt first. Thanks.
As far as the poles on the lift are concerned, they have a w type weld configured on the very top. Apparently they are used for ratchet strapping both sides of whatever your servicing that won't accommodate a jack under it. Perhaps a sport bike or a 4 wheeler , whatever. You run a strap from what your working on to the top of both poles and lift the ass end up. That's it.

Moesride
01-30-2014, 01:12 AM
Awesome lift !!! Now i really want one
You just got one... lol ... Knowing you JJ your gonna mod the fuck out of that thing.
Post up some pics after you work your magic with it...... you have that Dr. Frankenstein talent running in your blood man, complete awesome ! :cheers:

RedneckMedic
01-30-2014, 08:38 AM
Good to know on the Kobalt. I'll check it out tomorrow sometime at blowes. Supposed to pick up a craftsman 12 gal but I did not fully commit to the guy. So ill check on the Kobalt first. Thanks.As far as the poles on the lift are concerned, they have a w type weld configured on the very top. Apparently they are used for ratchet strapping both sides of whatever your servicing that won't accommodate a jack under it. Perhaps a sport bike or a 4 wheeler , whatever. You run a strap from what your working on to the top of both poles and lift the ass end up. That's it.Those poles would work good for a snowmobile on the lift to hold the ass end up.

Gas Man
01-30-2014, 10:19 PM
I'm a big fan of kobalt. Doing some nice things

I am too. I don't even buy Craftsman anymore... Kobalt has lifetime warranty on their hand tools and they are way more comfortable too. I think their ratchets are made on the same line as the big boys too.

junkyardjon
01-30-2014, 10:34 PM
I only buy a few key items from snap-on, the rest im going with gear wrench brand.

Moesride
01-30-2014, 10:35 PM
Ended up with a Craftsman 1hp Vertical 12 gal 125 psi. Bought it from a guy used but like new really. Gave him a buck twenty. Couldn't pass it up.

Ultra AL
01-30-2014, 10:38 PM
Ended up with a Craftsman 1hp Vertical 12 gal 125 psi. Bought it from a guy used but like new really. Gave him a buck twenty. Couldn't pass it up.

Good choice Moe!

Caveman
02-08-2014, 11:49 PM

Sounds like its the same as the one I have.

bombdog
02-12-2014, 05:11 PM
Chit that's great nice lift. Wish I would have been on here earlier I have a brand new compressor still in the box I need to get rid of. I have never even used it.

RedneckMedic
02-12-2014, 10:06 PM
Chit that's great nice lift. Wish I would have been on here earlier I have a brand new compressor still in the box I need to get rid of. I have never even used it.Feel free to donate to Lances free tool fund haha

bombdog
02-13-2014, 10:29 AM
Just after I bought it I was given a big Porter Cable upright one and I just kept forgetting to return the smaller one

Ultra AL
02-13-2014, 01:09 PM
What kind is it, and how much you want bombdog?

bombdog
02-13-2014, 05:50 PM
Just after I bought it I was given a big Porter Cable upright one and I just kept forgetting to return the smaller one

I will check its from walmart