PDA

View Full Version : wut up homeys

Berto
05-19-2009, 09:43 AM
So, I know I've been a little MIA.

My laptop is being upgraded, so I do not have access to a laptop now. I should buy one for myself I guess. The one I use is my work one.

Also, I will be in the north carolina mountains leaving on Thursday and returning on monday.

Once I come back summer will officially be started and we can all go run wild! So, we can get some rides planned.

I'll try to take pics, but its not my style. I just spend hours on end riding the twisties while there.

Any last minute add ons are welcome. Hit me up if you are up for it.

Gas Man
05-19-2009, 11:13 AM
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Posting/prize.jpg

:D

Bob
05-19-2009, 12:14 PM
Come back in one piece man!

Berto
05-19-2009, 10:40 PM
You mad I'll be in the mountains Chris... SUCKA!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHA!

ChefC14
05-19-2009, 11:30 PM
Have a great time. What roads are you planning on hitting?
When I go in a couple of weeks I'm planning on hitting the Cherohola Skyway, Dragon of course, 28 down to South Carolina cool assed waterfalls down there,) through he Smokies then on to the Cumberland Gap and tunnel. Just curious what you had planned. See you on Killboys home page or Zeefoto.

Berto
05-20-2009, 10:01 PM
All those you mentioned and many others.

I am meeting some buddies, and they are the ones that plan the rides. I just try and keep up.

Last minute packing, loading the bike in a few and wheels roll at 4am.

ChefC14
05-21-2009, 02:08 AM
Don't straighten the roads out while you are down there. a friend of mine was down there 2 days ago and he said the cops are out in full force. Be aware!

Berto
05-21-2009, 07:38 AM
Yeah, holiday weekends they are usually out bad. I'll try and behave... Also will keep to side roads, not just the popular ones... Cherohala, 28, Gap, blood mountain. Will do a couple of runs thru them, but will keep away as much as possible.