PDA

View Full Version : DB road rage caught on camera

Gas Man
01-23-2014, 10:42 PM
What would you have done?

http://www.break.com/video/road-rage-douchebag-caught-on-cam-2566557

Bagger Dave
01-23-2014, 11:03 PM
I don't see what that dick was all worked up about....but...I have never had anyone do that shit to me before...depends on what kind of mood I was in:lol: straight up fuckin tool!!

Caveman
01-23-2014, 11:29 PM
that dude may have had an iron pulled on his ass. but as it stands I would be headed straight to the PD and press charges. guy has his face and license plate all on video. no more proof than that.

junkyardjon
01-23-2014, 11:31 PM
I wanna see the whole video first.

Trukerinfulleffect
01-24-2014, 05:58 AM
That was just a bitch slap,kid probably deserved it,lol,but really people are fucked

Gas Man
01-24-2014, 10:02 AM
I wanna see the whole video first.

Yeah I wonder what was cut off the front of the video...

Thruxtonbill
01-24-2014, 10:13 AM
I saw this on another forum, I thought the lil fella with small mans syndrome was pissed that the bike beat him off the line and then jumped in his lane. Hardley a reason to get out of his car and go Beiber on him, even at my advanced years if the lil guy had slapped my helmet like that we'd of been fightin.

Mudpuppy
01-24-2014, 12:04 PM
After the slap the camera would be going off and the entire vw would have been shoved up his ass. Then I would press charges.

Mad Dog
01-25-2014, 08:09 PM
Anybody that gets out of a vehicle is automatically seen as guilty of road rage in NY.
Now if you see someone coming at you, you should dismount and prepare to defend.
Still being on a bike makes you very vulnerable.
I would advise get off and see if that turd wants to fight someone with a helmet on. lol
However being of my advanced years he would probably be staring down the barrel of a .38

Caveman
01-26-2014, 10:48 PM
Anybody that gets out of a vehicle is automatically seen as guilty of road rage in NY.
Now if you see someone coming at you, you should dismount and prepare to defend.
Still being on a bike makes you very vulnerable.
I would advise get off and see if that turd wants to fight someone with a helmet on. lol
However being of my advanced years he would probably be staring down the barrel of a .38

much likes for this comment. damn, we need a like button on this forum

lol

Mudpuppy
01-27-2014, 05:12 PM
yes I agree