PDA

View Full Version : Told To Leave?

Mad Dog
01-18-2014, 09:11 AM
Well the gloves are off.
Governor Cuomo of NY thinks he can cleanse the state.
Tells certain New Yorkers they have no place in NY
The Gloves are off. This Hitler would be must go.
A Direct Quote:
"Because if that’s who they are and they’re the extreme conservatives, they have no place in the state of New York:.

The entire story:
http://blog.timesunion.com/capitol/archives/203801/cuomo-extreme-conservatives-have-no-place-in-the-state-of-new-york/

Larry64
01-18-2014, 09:53 AM
What is an extreme conservative? A guy like me with my guns and hunting I have been raised with, that worked on a small family farm to make ends meet when the auto industry was slow in '70's. One who thing you need to get off your ass and work and not have a nanny state. Or is it the Westboro Baptist Church with its cult culture. This is a stupid statement made by an extreme nut that need to read the Declaration of Independence and our Constitution.

Bagger Dave
01-18-2014, 09:57 AM
Yeah...that's fucked up Don!

Caveman
01-18-2014, 11:03 AM
can we say impeachment? or will that get us thrown in the clink?

Mad Dog
01-18-2014, 02:43 PM
Who knows any more here in NY. Was told Thursday night by an assemblyman that there is a bill on the floor of the
NY legislature that would set guidelines for safe storage of firearms and that the police could enter you home
without notice to inspect your storage of said firearm. Can you say Nazi Germany?:confused:
Thought we had a fourth amendment?

Ultra AL
01-18-2014, 07:55 PM
I don't think there's a place in NY or the entire country for that matter, for all these extreme liberals. They are destroying this country!!!