PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year

Moesride
01-01-2014, 10:38 AM
So any New Year resolutions boys and girls? What are you shooting for this year as far as 2014 goes. Maybe new bike, new car ...........family ties. Anything? Myself, since I damn near expired in 2013 it made my family stronger. United us like a Daigo and his cannoli......and I'm grateful for that the most! Went and checked out the Zack Brown band again at the Joe last night. Awesome show. Those boys can rock the house for sure..........then a little white Castle at 2am with myself and my bride, it was good man. What did you guys end up doing or not?

Mad Dog
01-01-2014, 10:58 AM
Happy New Year Moe! I will make the same resolution I made last year and for many more before that. I will make no resolutions.
That seems to be working out pretty well so far. Why Change.:lmao:

Klimoman
01-01-2014, 11:57 AM
Happy New Year! I was over served in my bar and woke up with a killer hangover. Thanks to Zip Fizz it was short lived though. I do not make New Year Resolutions either.

Denimblack
01-01-2014, 12:06 PM
2 cases of beer, 3 fifths, 3 bottles of the bubbly, and a good time was had at my place with some friends. My only resolution is to make 2014 better than 2013 was. Already on schedule with that with the new job and all. Happy New Years everybody!

leebo
01-01-2014, 01:34 PM
My new years resolution is to try and ride alittle more and visit my mom more.Spent the night with the wife a bottle of the devils cut and renting romantic movies on amazon(I mentioned the wife)

Ultra AL
01-01-2014, 03:53 PM
We do our Christmas with our kids and grandkids on New Year's eve. Had all 16 of em over last night. Ate some Chinese, played some games. The adults among us may have had a few beverages. Let the little ones stay up late to ring in the new year. Most of the crew stayed overnight here. Got up and had a huge family breakfast. Now the ladies are out shopping for some New Years Day specials while the guys and the kids are hanging out, playing some games, and watching the Winter Classic. Good times with family. Priceless

As for resolutions, I resolve to be resolved. :coffee:

Gas Man
01-01-2014, 04:09 PM
We just chilled at my crib... me, the bride, and another couple. low key.

2014... grow on 2013 with TWM and TWC. I'm planning on hot rodding out the stang. That's another thread later... oh and establish some decent savings account. Otherwise nothing big.

Klimoman
01-01-2014, 06:38 PM
Establishing a savings account while owing a Harley and a Mustang seems like an oxymoron type of statement

Gas Man
01-01-2014, 09:58 PM
Establishing a savings account while owing a Harley and a Mustang seems like an oxymoron type of statement

LOL Yeah I know... wait till you see what I've been doing and have planned for the stang.

Bagger Dave
01-01-2014, 10:48 PM
Happy New Years :cheers:

I just stayed home and made a roast in the crock pot....I didn't even drink....
I woke up Monday morning with a slight fever...so I wasn't feeling the greatest...so I was taking Advil...I feel much better today...I got plenty of rest and watched tv

Ultra AL
01-01-2014, 11:17 PM
Here is my youngest granddaughter, Ella, and our pug Louie sharing time last night, ringing in the New Year!

http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr215/chboxer/Harley/TWM/LouieampElla.jpg (http://s485.photobucket.com/user/chboxer/media/Harley/TWM/LouieampElla.jpg.html)

Kosher
01-02-2014, 01:49 AM
Happy new year! We spent the new year at a friends house on Burt lake (amazing house) with 3 other couples and kids, we've done that for the last three years, very fun.

No real resolutions but always trying to be a better human.

Gas Man
01-02-2014, 09:52 AM
Great pic there Al.

Kosher... good luck with that! :lol:

Mudpuppy
01-02-2014, 12:04 PM
Happy new year motherfuckers

leebo
01-02-2014, 10:03 PM
What a great pic al...

RedneckMedic
01-05-2014, 06:57 PM
Me and the girl went to her parents cabin and went snowmobiling for the week. But like with anything spent some time wrenching. My pull start went. Then I worked on kaleys brothers sled because he snapped his steering post. But I got a few fun mods on my sled including a new pipe. Ha an awesome week with some awesome rides with a few stucks that made me wish I wasnt't riding the powder by myself.