PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas!

Klimoman
12-25-2013, 08:09 AM
Merry Christmas everyone! Santa was very good to me!

I got a HD Touring Black/Orange Cover, 360 Degree Highway Pegs, Air Shock Pump and Case, Ram Mount for my iPhone, a custom HD Logo with skull plasma cut out of metal, and my Signature pic printed onto a piece of wood! ON top of that my mom gave me $200 cash to buy more HD stuff. Muhahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

The printed picture on wood is sweet.. www.woodpix.com (http://www.woodpix.com) Great idea for a gift!

Lets, hear it, what did you guys get!

sprink
12-25-2013, 08:25 AM
I got a rock.

Gas Man
12-25-2013, 08:43 AM
Merry Christmas bud.

The wife and I really don't do Christmas present jazz. Throughout the year, if we want it, we buy it, so we have no desire to ask for anything. I'd much rather just hang out with family and enjoy food & drink.

leebo
12-25-2013, 08:50 AM
I got a samsung tab3

Mad Dog
12-25-2013, 09:32 AM
Merry Christmas Everyone.
Got my wife the Samaung Tab3 as well.
My Christmas present is in storage till April.
Got a 2013 Starweld Pro 18 fishing boat last September.

Kosher
12-25-2013, 10:28 AM
A little late (got it for Hanukkah), but I got a Sonos Play 1 (http://www.sonos.com/introducing/play1), w0ot! Will be great to have a portable unit in the summer. I've got 3 rooms streaming music, now I have a portable one for my outdoor office or the garage.

Bagger Dave
12-25-2013, 10:55 AM
Santa usually skips my house...I'm not on the map:lmao:
I usually spend the holidays by myself...my family is kinda spread out all over the place...but after working alot all year long...its nice to kick back home and relax with good food and drinky!

Denimblack
12-25-2013, 11:10 AM
Merry Christmas bud.

The wife and I really don't do Christmas present jazz. Throughout the year, if we want it, we buy it, so we have no desire to ask for anything. I'd much rather just hang out with family and enjoy food & drink.
Same here. Me and the wife just concentrate on my son. He's only 6 so it's fun for us. He's still a believer and has a elf on the shelf he looks forward to seeing every holiday season. Merry Christmas everyone.

Ultra AL
12-25-2013, 11:31 AM
You really needed that shock pump Klimo! I think she may have bought that more for her than you! :lmao:

My wife and I sometimes exchange gifts, sometimes not. This year we did. She has been talking for nearly a year about wanting to learn to play the banjo, so I got her one of those. She picked me up an HD shirt and a GoPro Hero 3 camera system for the Ultra. I'm kinda digging that. :rockwoot:

leebo
12-25-2013, 12:04 PM
You really needed that shock pump Klimo! I think she may have bought that more for her than you! :lmao: My wife and I sometimes exchange gifts, sometimes not. This year we did. She has been talking for nearly a year about wanting to learn to play the banjo, so I got her one of those. She picked me up an HD shirt and a GoPro Hero 3 camera system for the Ultra. I'm kinda digging that. :rockwoot: Banjo.....Now thats my kinda girl...Bela Fleck..Just sayin!

leebo
12-25-2013, 12:05 PM
Santa usually skips my house...I'm not on the map:lmao: I usually spend the holidays by myself...my family is kinda spread out all over the place...but after working alot all year long...its nice to kick back home and relax with good food and drinky! Dude Thats Sad....Come over any christmas you want we usually have ham.

RedneckMedic
12-25-2013, 12:20 PM
Nice. The girlfriend got me a helmet and goggles for the sled and a bottle of holiday jack which is ring consumed as I speak. I got the inch lb torque wrench I wanted and my mom got me some snowmobile boots.

The best part for me though is the food and drink and family. Mom made an awesome dinner last night and breakfast today. Later and kaleys family her uncle does his own craft beer so hell have a couple legs tapped and he got into making his own rum this year which should make for a good night.

Merry Christmas every one!

RedneckMedic
12-25-2013, 12:22 PM
And Dave your more than welcome to come down next year. We always have strays haha.

Maybe we should do a TWC - Two Wheel Christmas. Next year for our little family. We could do a tshirt exchange.

leebo
12-25-2013, 12:32 PM
And Dave your more than welcome to come down next year. We always have strays haha. Maybe we should do a TWC - Two Wheel Christmas. Next year for our little family. We could do a tshirt exchange. Like This!!!

Bagger Dave
12-25-2013, 12:38 PM
Appreciate it Lee and Lance :cheers:
it's all good...

Klimoman
12-25-2013, 12:41 PM
Next year for our little family. We could do a tshirt exchange.

As long as I do not have to try and wear Gasmans or Ultra Al's t-shirt. Might be a LITTLE tight. LMAO

Gas Man
12-25-2013, 12:52 PM
I love the idea Medic!! But we do have the Klimoman issue. :lol: Wonder if we could buy HD corp gift cards for shirts or somin... it's a good idea.

I should add, that UltraAl stopped by with a big-o-bottle of booze as a thanks for helping him. He's top notch buddy!!!

horrorbusiness
12-25-2013, 02:28 PM
Merry Christmas. Gas , thank you I have never had a forum owner pay pal me money before , what an awesome surprise !

Thruxtonbill
12-25-2013, 05:55 PM
Me and the wife just concentrate on my son. He's only 6 so it's fun .

And that is what it is really about.

Thruxtonbill
12-25-2013, 05:58 PM
Second Christmas for us with our new Grandaughter, was really fun to watch her rip open the presents then play with the boxes.:lmao:

sprink
12-25-2013, 08:59 PM
I got a rock.

Sorry, kids are home for the holidays and we've been quoting Charlie Brown a lot! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Had a nice time yesterday with my wifes family and tonight with mine. My kids are older and their gifts are more practical than fun, so it is fun to see my nieces, nephews and whatever my nieces kids would be open gifts. I know Christmas is not about the gifts, but there is great joy in the fun the kids have.

My wife got me a GoPro too. I never felt like spending $ on one, but have complained for the last two summers that my son left his up north for the summer. He uses his for skiing, so I figured we could share.

Anyway, just like forgetting to buy batteries for a childs toy, a GoPro is useless without a Micro SD card, lol. So I basically, "I got a rock."

Ultra AL
12-25-2013, 09:29 PM
Anyway, just like forgetting to buy batteries for a childs toy, a GoPro is useless without a Micro SD card, lol. So I basically, "I got a rock."

Haha Sprink! I discovered that same thing myself today!

Caveman
12-25-2013, 10:31 PM
Wife got me something super cool. She took one of my old mission flight flags from Kuwait and bought a shadow box for it and put some of my military coins in it and when we dig out my old uniform we'll put those in as well. Was really quite cool. Pics later when the ribbons are placed.

Moesride
12-25-2013, 10:38 PM
Merry Christmas everyone........Love spending time with the family, good food, good drink. Still enjoy the look on the kids faces when they get there gifts even though their older. I don't like getting gifts, just not my thing , but I love giving them. Hope all you boys and girl had a great day.

RedneckMedic
12-26-2013, 03:00 PM
I love the idea Medic!! But we do have the Klimoman issue. :lol: Wonder if we could buy HD corp gift cards for shirts or somin... it's a good idea. Or white elephant game with motorcycle related gifts.

Denimblack
12-26-2013, 06:25 PM
Second Christmas for us with our new Grandaughter, was really fun to watch her rip open the presents then play with the boxes.:lmao:
Awesome! It really is about the kids... But I should clarify that if my wife bought me some kickass harley stuff that I wouldn't be mad about it....:)

Gas Man
12-26-2013, 07:39 PM
Or white elephant game with motorcycle related gifts.

No we are cooking for peanut oil.