PDA

View Full Version : 2014

Thruxtonbill
12-23-2013, 10:26 AM
Just wanted to wish all of you an even better year then 2013.
One of the highlights of 2013 was going down to Hocking Hills with Paul, Greg, Lance and Mike, all great guys, hope we can do that again in the new year and get more to join us. It really is a lots of fun.
I also wanted to say how much I enjoy our forum and appreciate all of the hard work that Chris puts in making it better. We really do have a unique forum with our eclectic group, the common denominator being our passion for being on two wheels. Thanks again all and Happy Holidays.

Bagger Dave
12-23-2013, 10:41 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to you Bill and everyone here! :rockwoot::beers:

I enjoyed my bike all year...did my first camping trip off the bike with a awesome group of guys...appreciate all the work that Chris does here and helps me out with...met alot of cool people from this site! Looking forward to a even better 2014!

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x59/davessleeve/hotties/santahottie.jpg (http://s186.photobucket.com/user/davessleeve/media/hotties/santahottie.jpg.html)

Gas Man
12-23-2013, 10:54 AM
Agreed Bill. I have always loved the general concept of the forum and that's why I bought (actually did pay) into it. I like all the differences in bikes, I like seeing all the different bikes and riding ideas. The common bond over bikes in general.

Certainly this is not without fault when it comes to growing the board. We will never be the leading board for wrench fixes and the most up to date mod, but we will have guys on here that are on the larger brand specific boards that may know or can link.

But those other boards won't get you good regular local riding. They won't get you the bond that we have from meeting up on a weekend ride and shaking hands. That's what we have here.

It's been my pleasure, riddled with pain, pushing this board. I couldn't have done without you guys, cause then I'd just be talking to myself digitally ontop of in person. :lol: Thank you guys for noticing, it means allot.

Mudpuppy
12-23-2013, 12:43 PM
I'd like to get in her stockings :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's fuckers. Looking forward to an epic 2014.

owl
12-23-2013, 12:54 PM
Merry Christmas to all
Thanks Chris for your time and effort to keep this sitegoing strong and thanks to all you guys I’ve had the pleasure of riding with.Yes, 2014 will be a great year, just as 2013 has.
Jim

RedneckMedic
12-23-2013, 02:42 PM
Merry Christmas and happy new year everyone. This is the best forum I have every belonged to. Not often on a forum that I have met almost everyone of the active members. Been on some great rides with you guys and have learned a lot since this was the first forum I joined when I get my first bike 5 years ago. The forum has definitely grown a lot since then thanks to Chris. He is a stand up guy and hell he's probably the reason I ride a touring bike now. Keep up the good work chris and to the rest of you hope to see you out on the road in '14. Party on

Ultra AL
12-23-2013, 03:51 PM
I've only been riding a year, and on this forum about the same time. It has made a huge difference for me. Meeting the guys, learning from them. Making new friendships.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

Looking forward to seeing you guys at the Novi show in January.

sprink
12-23-2013, 04:20 PM
Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to everyone. This is a great forum because of the great people here!

Moesride
12-23-2013, 05:19 PM
Merry Christmas to all you guys and gals. Its been a pleasure the last couple years meeting and riding along side a lot you guys. ( minus the time I fish tailed my bike to the ground)..... I've met a lot of good people here and have made a few great friends. Thanks for the hard work G.......

leebo
12-23-2013, 05:31 PM
Merry christmas to everyone.Happy new year.Its been alot of fun trying to keep up with you guys last summer.Great fun on all the rides.And thanks to chris for all the hardwork and for being a great guy!

Kosher
12-23-2013, 08:39 PM
Merry Christmas and happy new year! Its a great forum to be a part of, thanks to Chris's leadership and everyone who participates to make it fun, entertaining and informative.

Looking forward to riding with yall in 2014!

Denimblack
12-23-2013, 09:18 PM
Merry Christmas and I hope everyone has a great new year. I'm looking forward to getting back on the road and meeting some more people when the weather breaks. Al, Gas, and Mud, thanks for putting together them rides I was apart of this year and I'm anxiously awaiting for some more next year. Enjoy the holidays everyone.

Gas Man
12-23-2013, 11:27 PM
YAY for us!! We rule!!

Klimoman
12-24-2013, 07:19 AM
Merry Christmas fellas! Caught the tail end of this year, but plan on doing some serious riding next season with you guys.

Gas Man
12-24-2013, 10:30 AM
Looking forward to it!

cutter
12-25-2013, 08:29 PM
I enjoyed getting out for a couple rides, and have known Gas and several others for a few years now...

Congratulations and much respect to you Gas for putting together a great site and facilitating (in several different ways) the opportunity for a great group to form

:beers:

Gas Man
12-26-2013, 12:05 AM
Been mostly my pleasure. :D

bombdog
12-26-2013, 10:09 AM
Happy New year to all. I am glad I found this forum yall are a great bunch of guys wish we were meeting up Sunday for a ride but this winter is not looking to good for the bike. Thanks Chris and everyone stay safe.

Gas Man
12-26-2013, 11:23 AM
Why's winter look bad for you and your bike??

Bagger Dave
12-26-2013, 11:56 AM
This was my Highlight from 2013 :rockwoot: minus the Deer Accident!

http://www.twowheelmichigan.com/showthread.php?5301-U-P-2013-5-great-guys-on-an-Epic-adventure-PIC-EXTREME/page3&highlight=Trip

Gas Man
12-26-2013, 12:21 PM
LOL Yeah minus that! :lol:

Lrider
12-29-2013, 09:36 PM
A little late to say Merry Christmas to you all but just in time for have a Happy New Year, would be interested in hearing more about some of these rides you guys go on, maybe you could let me know about any you might have planned for this summer. Thanks

Gas Man
12-29-2013, 11:21 PM
What type of rides are you interested in? We do weekly weekend rides.

Kosher
12-29-2013, 11:23 PM
What type of rides are you interested in? We do weekly weekend rides.

http://www.twowheelmichigan.com/forumdisplay.php?92-TwoWheelChurch-com/ to get an idea of the rides we do, Lrider

Lrider
12-29-2013, 11:39 PM
I'm game for most anything.

Mudpuppy
01-02-2014, 05:15 PM
2014 my new year's resolution is to teabag as many motherfuckers as I can. So get in line. I'll be right back I am running a 5k marathon in the Arizona desert in 3 pair of black sweat pants first.