PDA

View Full Version : Detroit loloins

horrorbusiness
12-22-2013, 08:22 PM
I wish football was played in the summer , I could be out riding and not have to watch this crap.

leebo
12-22-2013, 08:37 PM
I wish football was played in the summer , I could be out riding and not have to watch this crap.Yep !

horrorbusiness
12-22-2013, 08:47 PM
12,000,000 to fire the Swartz

leebo
12-22-2013, 08:55 PM
12,000,000 to fire the SwartzPay It.

horrorbusiness
12-22-2013, 08:58 PM
It was 11,000,000 to ditch the mooch , good thing ford only paid few hundred bucks for the lions

Denimblack
12-22-2013, 09:13 PM
So much for them playoff hopes. It's funny how things changed in just a matter of 4 weeks... I'm so pissed he ran out the clock to go to OT. 2 fucking timeouts left and had 28 seconds left. WTF!!!!! Sorry, rant over.

leebo
12-22-2013, 09:32 PM
So much for them playoff hopes. It's funny how things changed in just a matter of 4 weeks... I'm so pissed he ran out the clock to go to OT. 2 fucking timeouts left and had 28 seconds left. WTF!!!!! Sorry, rant over.Ok here it comes...."same old lions"

horrorbusiness
12-22-2013, 09:34 PM
So much for them playoff hopes. It's funny how things changed in just a matter of 4 weeks... I'm so pissed he ran out the clock to go to OT. 2 fucking timeouts left and had 28 seconds left. WTF!!!!! Sorry, rant over.

He did it to piss you off, he was taunting fans when they boo'd the running out of the clock.

detdrbuzzard
12-22-2013, 09:42 PM
i told them at work friday ( with confidence ) that the lions would loose today

Denimblack
12-22-2013, 09:46 PM
"Ok here it comes...."same old lions".... " Yup.

"He did it to piss you off, he was taunting fans when they boo'd the running out of the clock...." And yup...

Thruxtonbill
12-22-2013, 10:10 PM
Sol..

Moesride
12-22-2013, 10:52 PM
Fucking Clowns!!!!.........Disappointed big time!

Kosher
12-22-2013, 11:14 PM
Its not even the same old Lions - its worse.

Its worse because this is a talented team, and they are lead by idiots.

Its sad and remarkable that this much talent on the field cant win football games.

SportstersPaul
12-22-2013, 11:39 PM
It is sad because they have a lot of talent throughout the team, when was the last decade you could remember that? But stupid ass penalties and extremely dumb decisions got them where? They didn't deserve to make the playoffs, plain and simple. I thought 2007 was going to be it, you know, the end of the fifty year rebuilding programe, but no................................

Ultra AL
12-23-2013, 09:11 AM
They aren't really a team. They are a group of talented individuals who can't play together well because their coach is an idiot. And Ford has always been so loyal to his coaches, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for him to get rid of the Schwartz.

Kosher
12-23-2013, 09:40 AM
They aren't really a team. They are a group of talented individuals who can't play together well because their coach is an idiot. And Ford has always been so loyal to his coaches, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for him to get rid of the Schwartz.

Especially if it will cost $12mil plus whatever a new idiot costs.

Gas Man
12-23-2013, 10:30 AM
I really don't get what all the fuss is about. Who cares? It's a fuckin game played by a bunch of over paid assholes ran by a bunch of much more over paid assholes. But it's just a game. I just don't see why people get so attached to the idea of the game.

Bagger Dave
12-23-2013, 10:42 AM
I really don't get what all the fuss is about. Who cares? It's a fuckin game played by a bunch of over paid assholes ran by a bunch of much more over paid assholes. But it's just a game. I just don't see why people get so attached to the idea of the game.
yep yep! Drink more and move on to the next program :chug:

sfcusaret2004
12-23-2013, 11:37 AM
Alright dudes, take a deep breath and stay calm. As a loyal Houston Oilers fan that has transfered my aliegence to the lions (not sure how smart that was!) I know how you feel. The only thing that turned the Oilers around from perinnieal losers to conference and almost division champs was the fans and our Fanbags! yes I said it. If everyone who attends the games would start wearing paperbags over their faces (with the lions logo on them), to hide their identity, perhaps the players would then be embarrased enough to start playing up to their potential......... NA, Just fire Schwarts and get a real coach that can pull this talent together, and bust these guys asses when they make dumb, stupid mistakes instead of goading them in to dumber ones! This team has too much talent on the field and not enough on the side lines to be this shi++y. But then again, perhaps Ford needs the writeoff???

Mudpuppy
12-23-2013, 12:40 PM
fuck that keep schwartz and make him suffer out his contract. lions always sign big contracts with people who never produce and then they let them walk. what the fuck? sign me up - I could fuck up as good as the next guy. they signed a huge deal with stafford and what has he done? not shit. throw pick sixes. I think he should open a bar in detroit called the "Pick Six Lounge".

RedneckMedic
12-23-2013, 02:47 PM
I agree with mud. Then he can show up at his bar and we can all just point and laugh.

Thruxtonbill
12-23-2013, 03:39 PM

It's easy for you Chris, you don't even like sports, but I do see your point. I grew up being a Lions slappy and was until about 4 years ago, fact is I don't give a shit anymore, fuck em. I got tired of having the rug pulled out and have seen it to many times to fall for it again.
It sounds simplistic I know but for whatever reason this team IS cursed. If you know anything about football at all you know this is a very talented team and yet they just suck. Always have, always will.

Denimblack
12-23-2013, 06:24 PM
Not sure Gas. I guess I'm just a victim of my surroundings. I grew up with sports being a big part of my life. A lot of the memories I have of my ole man is strongly tied to sports. He did however tell me when I was about 8 years old that if I wanted to be a lions fan, then prepared for a lifetime of disappointment. Guess he was right... Now me and my son share time together either watching or playing sports. So I guess that's why I fuss about it even though it's just a "fucking game."