PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong with this country...

Gas Man
12-12-2013, 07:33 AM
Here's a prime example

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_southeast_valley/mesa/valley-couple-calls-911-after-they-dont-get-hash-brown-order-at-mcdonalds

Moesride
12-12-2013, 08:11 AM
Go ahead and try that in Daigo land where most of my family lives. You'll get a swift kick in the McNuts with a very polite get the fuck out! Sometimes people need a reminder that they are true assholes and a little humbling is in order.

Bagger Dave
12-12-2013, 10:34 AM
Go ahead and try that in Daigo land where most of my family lives. You'll get a swift kick in the McNuts with a very polite get the fuck out! Sometimes people need a reminder that they are true assholes and a little humbling is in order.

Yep yep! if they tried that in Daigo land...those people probably wouldn't be able to pick up the phone...let alone talk...once the Daigo's got done with them :lol:

Mudpuppy
12-12-2013, 11:28 AM
Heard this on the radio yesterday. What a bunch of dipshits. This world is fucked up. I say respond to their 911 call and shoot the motherfuckers because they are worthless human beings. Throw them in the dumpster and be on with your day.

Moesride
12-12-2013, 10:30 PM
Yep yep! if they tried that in Daigo land...those people probably wouldn't be able to pick up the phone...let alone talk...once the Daigo's got done with them :lol:
Fugetaboutit !!

Bagger Dave
12-12-2013, 10:35 PM
Fugetaboutit !!
:lol: