PDA

View Full Version : Go green

Kosher
12-08-2013, 12:45 AM
Well, that was a helluvah game.

So glad to see them go down, along with their piece of trash coach.

:fu2::fu2::fu2::fu2:

leebo
12-08-2013, 12:59 AM
Yep dont really care for his style..

Ultra AL
12-08-2013, 08:12 AM
Yep, Yep. Go Green!

sprink
12-08-2013, 08:16 AM
Well, that was a helluvah game.

So glad to see them go down, along with their piece of trash coach.

:fu2::fu2::fu2::fu2:

Couldn't agree more! Win or lose, MSU was going to the Rose Bowl. Winning just ruined the year for OSU. Bwahahahaha!!!

Kosher
12-08-2013, 12:52 PM
I'm generally not big into trash talking, but Urban Meyer has no moral compass. None.

And if you are going to talk trash, you need to back it up.

Particularly annoying are some friends of mine who are Michigan fans. They keep referring to Ohio State as "Ohio". Here's my opinion on that: If you've only won 2 of the last 12: SHUDDUP.

A friend of mine actually had the gall to insinuate that MSU owes the win over Ohio State at least in part because Michigan "wrote the book" on what the successful offensive plan should look like.

:fu2:

RedneckMedic
12-08-2013, 03:43 PM
I'm a michigan fan but really happy to see OSU get shut down and get their first loss in two years.

That auburn game last night was awesome!!!!

Mudpuppy
12-09-2013, 03:11 PM
Couldn't agree more! Win or lose, MSU was going to the Rose Bowl. Winning just ruined the year for OSU. Bwahahahaha!!!

That was the beauty of it. Urban Meyer BIGGEST CHEATER in college football. OSU is the perfect place for him. Good to see someone kick the fucking buckeyes in the nuts and fuck their season up - last year they were suspended = no bowl. This year they had the golden opportunity and choked on their own puke, lol.

I am a Michigan fan first and foremost but my second favorite team is anyone who kicks ohio state's ass and I always pull for any team from Michigan unless of course they are playing Michigan.

Let's hope MSU can represent the B1G better than Choke-consin badgers did last year in the rose bowl.

leebo
12-09-2013, 04:45 PM
That was the beauty of it. Urban Meyer BIGGEST CHEATER in college football. OSU is the perfect place for him. Good to see someone kick the fucking buckeyes in the nuts and fuck their season up - last year they were suspended = no bowl. This year they had the golden opportunity and choked on their own puke, lol. I am a Michigan fan first and foremost but my second favorite team is anyone who kicks ohio state's ass and I always pull for any team from Michigan unless of course they are playing Michigan. Let's hope MSU can represent the B1G better than Choke-consin badgers did last year in the rose bowl. That was great mud!!!couldnt agree more..

Denimblack
12-09-2013, 06:41 PM
That was the beauty of it. Urban Meyer BIGGEST CHEATER in college football. OSU is the perfect place for him. Good to see someone kick the fucking buckeyes in the nuts and fuck their season up - last year they were suspended = no bowl. This year they had the golden opportunity and choked on their own puke, lol.

I am a Michigan fan first and foremost but my second favorite team is anyone who kicks ohio state's ass and I always pull for any team from Michigan unless of course they are playing Michigan.

Let's hope MSU can represent the B1G better than Choke-consin badgers did last year in the rose bowl.
Agreed...:)

Mudpuppy
12-11-2013, 12:13 PM
The fucking pirates made me do it. They are everywhere, lol.

apex factor
12-17-2013, 02:51 PM
Late to the party but Go White!