PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE Hot tub

Moesride
12-03-2013, 07:37 PM
Getting rid of the 5-6 person tub. I bought it new about 5 yrs ago and gave it to my dad last year. He had some back issues then but now he doesn't need it anymore and I don't have the room. Everything works as it should like the day I bought it. I bought a new cover ($350) for it a couple years ago as you can see in the pic. Comes with a cover assist which is really nice. Steps go too.
I can't remember what the price tag was on this tub since I bartered the tub for some renovation work at Viscount pools in Flat Rock. Had to be 3k or better. I think $900 is a fair price. Anyone that want's it has to do there own pick up. You will need several people for sure. I can't help with that since I'm still recovering.
I'm going to list this on CL for a little more or even Barter so if you see it there the $900 is for any of you guys only.

Mudpuppy
12-04-2013, 10:57 AM
Has Gasman ever been nude in this tub?

Ultra AL
12-04-2013, 11:07 AM
Has Gasman ever been nude in this tub?

Would you be more likely to buy it if he has?

Mudpuppy
12-04-2013, 11:11 AM
Less likely

Moesride
12-04-2013, 11:11 AM
Would you be more likely to buy it if he has?

That is fucking awesome Al...:lmao::lmao:........you know you want it now Mud!! :lmao:

Mudpuppy
12-04-2013, 11:14 AM
Sent to the fun governor to see if she wants to buy ourselves an early xmas present

Moesride
12-04-2013, 11:23 AM
[QUOTE=Mudpuppy;56261]Sent to the fun governor to see if she wants to buy ourselves an early xmas present[/QUOT You funny fucker Mud!......let me know if your interested, ill hang tight till you decide then Ill start responding on the CL billshit!

Mudpuppy
12-04-2013, 04:39 PM
Yes I am definitely interested - the fun governor not so much. Maybe I shouldn't have told her my plans included a big ass shed with a retractable roof like Texas stadium. I might have gone a little far with that one. CL it up. I gotta fold my hand on this one. Figured it wouldn't hurt to discuss it with her but it's definitely a no go. If I did get a hot tub it will be in a couple of years and for sure full price because she doesn't plan a motherfucking thing and doesn't ever listen to logic.

Caveman
12-08-2013, 05:05 PM
Yes I am definitely interested - the fun governor not so much. Maybe I shouldn't have told her my plans included a big ass shed with a retractable roof like Texas stadium. I might have gone a little far with that one. CL it up. I gotta fold my hand on this one. Figured it wouldn't hurt to discuss it with her but it's definitely a no go. If I did get a hot tub it will be in a couple of years and for sure full price because she doesn't plan a motherfucking thing and doesn't ever listen to logic.

Damn, Mud, angry much?
lol

Mudpuppy
12-09-2013, 03:04 PM
ATFT - all the fucking time