View Full Version : Paul Walker dead at 40

Gas Man
12-01-2013, 07:27 AM
In a car crash as ironic as that is.

RIP.

Links all over the web.

Thruxtonbill
12-01-2013, 07:53 AM
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/11/30/21695877-fast-and-furious-actor-paul-walker-dies-in-car-crash?lite

RIP..

RedneckMedic
12-01-2013, 09:19 AM
And you sir can now fuck off for posting this. I avoided social media yesterday so I didnt have to here about the wolverines loss and then I go on and people are changing there profile pictures to Paul walker saying how sad it is. I haven't seen people this upset about someone dying they don't know since MJ.

Thruxtonbill
12-01-2013, 10:57 AM
I haven't seen people this upset about someone dying they don't know since MJ.

When did Michael Jordan die?

RedneckMedic
12-01-2013, 11:58 AM
Michael Jackson

RedneckMedic
12-01-2013, 11:58 AM
Aparently when I type in "Michael Jackson" it puts in a dancing banana

RedneckMedic
12-01-2013, 11:59 AM
" Michael. Jackson"

Gas Man
12-01-2013, 09:08 PM
You guys found some funny reactions to a certain name... :lol: That's been there since I took over the site...

RedneckMedic
12-01-2013, 10:07 PM
You guys found some funny reactions to a certain name... :lol: That's been there since I took over the site...I was like wtf is going on.

Denimblack
12-01-2013, 10:23 PM
Michael Jackson? Lol

Denimblack
12-01-2013, 10:25 PM
That's really funny when you got about 10 Mai tai's in your system... The dancing bananas that is.. Not the title of this thread. RIP..

mdouglas71
12-02-2013, 01:47 PM
RIP... The car he was in was definitely comparable to a death trap. If you google it, theres plenty of lawsuits with that car... porsche didn't put any electronics in it to market it as a street legal race car... such a shame.

Gas Man
12-03-2013, 06:43 PM
A crappy surveillance video....
http://www.wrif.com/daveandchuckthefreak/2013/12/03/check-out-video-of-paul-walkers-crash-from-a-nearby-surveillance-camera#.Up5sM-Ku6RM

Mudpuppy
12-04-2013, 11:10 AM
who the fuck cares - another dipshit celebrity that made shitty movies.

Moesride
12-04-2013, 11:15 AM
who the fuck cares - another dipshit celebrity that made shitty movies.
Hate to see a guy expire like that Mud......never watched his movies or even knew who he was but going out like that sucks for all ......family,friends ect........

Mudpuppy
12-04-2013, 11:20 AM
Well RIP to the motherfucker but do we really need front page fucking news and a god damn thread in TWM about it? Motherfucker please. It's bad it happened, etc. etc. etc. But it's another god damn celebrity with more money than brains. How about the 100,000 kids that died of starvation that day too? All they did was be born. Didn't see them on the news or a thread here? We might as well have gone and pissed on their shallow grave - if they even have a grave and didn't just get left where they died that day because no one gives a fuck.

In short RIP Paul Walker I'm glad we could shine one more media spotlight on him because celebrities and everything about them is what is important in this fucking world. Amen.

Moesride
12-04-2013, 11:32 AM
I hear ya Mud.....I get so fucking pissed about whats spewed in our faces all day everyday. Our society is more concerned about Karduschbags bra size rather than how many of our boys are dieing in this fucked up "war" were in! Urhhhh!!! I can go on and on and on....Rant over!

mdouglas71
12-04-2013, 12:46 PM
Well RIP to the motherfucker but do we really need front page fucking news and a god damn thread in TWM about it? Motherfucker please. It's bad it happened, etc. etc. etc. But it's another god damn celebrity with more money than brains. How about the 100,000 kids that died of starvation that day too? All they did was be born. Didn't see them on the news or a thread here? We might as well have gone and pissed on their shallow grave - if they even have a grave and didn't just get left where they died that day because no one gives a fuck.

In short RIP Paul Walker I'm glad we could shine one more media spotlight on him because celebrities and everything about them is what is important in this fucking world. Amen.

He was a good person though. Thats what the issue is, the whole tragedy is in the fact he wasn't driving himself. Both the driver and Paul were definitely well off, but just because they're rich with nice cars doesn't mean they don't have any brains. I bought a mustang off Roger the driver previously, definitely a good guy. Race car driver himself... It's a sad story man. Porsche Carrera Gt is a fuckin supercar that falls apart but thats another story in itself.

I agree with you guys about the celebrity focus, but I think Pauls death was pretty tragic. Ha Ha. I just wish it was one of the Kardashian idiots that died..

Gas Man
12-04-2013, 01:31 PM
I agree with the Hollywood junk. But you can find countless decent stories about PW doing good selfless things. He seemed like a decent guy.