PDA

View Full Version : Leatherworks Bike night

Twisted
05-07-2009, 02:43 PM
Just found a flyer at work for Tuesday bike nights at Leatherworks at 26 and Van Dyke. I know the store is small, but really nice, have no clue what the bike night is like. I'll have Mike scan the flyer and post it, so ya all can read it.

Gas Man
05-07-2009, 04:53 PM
I see them at all the swap meets and shit.

B-Kinger
05-07-2009, 05:59 PM
Here's what the bike nite would look like if we went: harley harley harley honda harley harley harley harley harley harley victory harley harley harley harley yamaha suzuki kawasaki yamaha (us) harley harley harley harley harley harley harley harley harley harley honda harley harley harley triumph harley harley harley......:rolleyes:

Thruxtonbill
05-07-2009, 07:39 PM
Chain wallet chain wallet chain wallet chain wallet chain wallet chain wallet chain wallet chain wallet chain wallt chain wallet

ChefC14
05-07-2009, 11:29 PM
Maybe a Victory or two also. Wannabe wannabe wannabe.

Twisted
05-08-2009, 04:42 AM
ok, jeeze, I know they are all clones of each other, it was just a thought for anyone interested. We don't go to them either, but we do like Leatherworks, the people there have always been very nice.

B-Kinger
05-08-2009, 07:08 AM
ok, jeeze, I know they are all clones of each other, it was just a thought for anyone interested. We don't go to them either, but we do like Leatherworks, the people there have always been very nice.
Just having fun with ya hunny. Yea the guys there are super nice, and we've always been welcome. They even sponsor so many charity events and rides, you gotta give em kudos. I'd go in a heartbeat if we were able. You, me, and Bill could go, we're the only ones close enough to it. We'll show up like the 3 Amigos, and we'll even sing My Little Buttercup for the cheering crowd!

Berto
05-08-2009, 07:46 AM
This is the perfect event to show up on my SM... I used to go to the HD in farmington bike nights... That was always a laugh. Any bike night really is a trip with people that have no clue what SM is.

The HD guys ask questions and mostly want to learn about it. The sporties with chicken strips as big as my forehead ask... What's the HP on that? And what's the top speed? While we're at it, how big is your d*ck? My reply, clearly bigger than yours and as for the power and speed...Doofus...36HP with 95MPH... Aaaaaaand... I'd still pass you one handed, inside, with my foot off the peg and singing "I'm a little tea cup"...

Sorry, I hate posers...

So, in a nutshell, who wants to go to bike night?

ChefC14
05-08-2009, 08:18 AM
I think it would be cool to go. I love to go and irritate the HD guys. Some are cool I have to admit. I love it when they make comments about getting a real bike. I always know I paid less than they did for their Harley and my bike can out perform them with comfort to boot. How cool would it be to enter the loud pipe contest with my sewing machine sounding exhaust? I especially like when people that don't even ride dog on the Jap bikes. Why don't you buy a real bike? Why you riding a rice burner? Yes Monica I'd go in a heartbeat.

B-Kinger
05-08-2009, 10:07 AM
Did somebody say dog on a jap bike??? HA HA HA

B-Kinger
05-08-2009, 10:12 AM
this is the perfect event to show up on my sm... I used to go to the hd in farmington bike nights... That was always a laugh. Any bike night really is a trip with people that have no clue what sm is.

The hd guys ask questions and mostly want to learn about it. The sporties with chicken strips as big as my forehead ask... What's the hp on that? And what's the top speed? While we're at it, how big is your d*ck? My reply, clearly bigger than yours and as for the power and speed...doofus...36hp with 95mph... Aaaaaaand... I'd still pass you one handed, inside, with my foot off the peg and singing "i'm a little tea cup"...

Sorry, i hate posers...

So, in a nutshell, who wants to go to bike night?
ha ha ha ha ha!