PDA

View Full Version : Visiting Hours?

Klimoman
11-15-2013, 05:12 PM
Does the stealer have visiting hours?! My baby is in there for warranty work. First time she has had to spend the night at a strangers house since I brought her home.... I miss her... :eek:

Gas Man
11-15-2013, 10:46 PM
:lol:

What's it there for?

RedneckMedic
11-15-2013, 11:16 PM
I didnt have mine for a few months and went and visited on a weekly basis.

Klimoman
11-16-2013, 04:54 AM
I bought the bike from a private owner and I wanted to use Wolverine HD's buyer assistance program so they could inspect the bike before I purchased it. They noticed the shift shaft seal was bad and said before they would warranty the bike I had to get that fixed. I am also having them fix the radio that has been intermittent as well.
They offered to send a truck and covered trailer to both pick up and drop off the bike. I thought that was pretty cool. I rode it in though and plan on riding it home.

Gas Man
11-16-2013, 10:13 AM
I bought the bike from a private owner and I wanted to use Wolverine HD's buyer assistance program so they could inspect the bike before I purchased it. They noticed the shift shaft seal was bad and said before they would warranty the bike I had to get that fixed. I am also having them fix the radio that has been intermittent as well.
They offered to send a truck and covered trailer to both pick up and drop off the bike. I thought that was pretty cool. I rode it in though and plan on riding it home.

Oh right. Sucky way to close the season

Ultra AL
11-16-2013, 11:20 AM
Season 'aint closed yet G-Man!

Klimoman
11-16-2013, 02:40 PM
Not over yet, they said it would be ready for pickup by this Friday. Still going to ride as long as possible!

Gas Man
11-16-2013, 03:56 PM
Oh well Friday isn't too bad.