PDA

View Full Version : Forced to go riding

Fat daddy
11-06-2013, 10:59 AM
Arrived at my villa in Florida last Saturday. Just seen the weather forecast for the week,looks like its gonna be in the mid 80s all week, to hot to do anything, oh wait a minute I guess I'll have to jump on the sg and ride my ass off,I wish I could say I miss mi but man with an abundance of sun and heat I don't miss anything about it. P.S. EVERYBODY EVERYBODY HAVE A GOOD WINTER!!!!

Thruxtonbill
11-06-2013, 11:06 AM
Good on ya, I'm jealous.

junkyardjon
11-06-2013, 11:36 AM
You suck, hope you get sun burn !!
5 1/2 more years and we're heading to florida too.

CnA
11-06-2013, 11:55 AM
Maybe I'll print this out and use it as a target for sighting in my deer rifle this weekend...

horrorbusiness
11-06-2013, 03:07 PM
I'm requesting a ban for fat daddy.

sprink
11-06-2013, 03:46 PM
I was thinking we should go visit!

Mudpuppy
11-06-2013, 03:52 PM
You suck, hope you get sun burn !!
5 1/2 more years and we're heading to florida too.

Maybe I'll print this out and use it as a target for sighting in my deer rifle this weekend...

I'm requesting a ban for fat daddy.

Do you feel the love in here? lol

I can only stand Florida for 4-7 days at a time. Way too much to do here year round - something in every season. Not very good hunting in Florida - unless you are crocodile dundee. People there typically drive like shit. No real good roads to ride - unless flat and straight is what you want. Not really my bag o tricks.

RedneckMedic
11-06-2013, 06:45 PM
Do you feel the love in here? lolI can only stand Florida for 4-7 days at a time. Way too much to do here year round - something in every season. Not very good hunting in Florida - unless you are crocodile dundee. People there typically drive like shit. No real good roads to ride - unless flat and straight is what you want. Not really my bag o tricks.I do enjoy michigan its downriver that I dislike hahaEvery season of fun. Motorcycles and water sports in summer. Spring and fall are awesome on the trails on the quad and side by side. Hunting and fishing. Snowboarding and snowmobiles in winter. I love it!

junkyardjon
11-06-2013, 09:47 PM
I cant wait to move south, my body doesn't like it anymore.

Gas Man
11-06-2013, 11:19 PM
HB is right. Ban him.

Sprink is right, time for a visit.

Also. FD, do you know what we call Florida? God's waiting room.

Fat daddy
11-07-2013, 09:47 AM
Yeah I've heard it called that. You know I really don't like Florida but I love the idea of riding in January in 78 dregs. Now if I have to check out in the winter at least my nuts won't be froze. lol. If anybody is heading this way let me know and we can do some riding.

Tin Man
11-07-2013, 04:20 PM
I think I've got to check out central Florida, We go to Bonita Springs every year and after a week I want out!! Yes, the Folks drive terrible and the traffic is crazy but I bet its better in central Fl., I know the weather is great but I have yet to get a chance to ride a bike in Fl., not that I would chance it in Bonita Springs any way.LOL.

Fat daddy
11-07-2013, 04:36 PM
Yeah you need to get away that area and get out in center of state,they really do have some good riding down here,and there is always some kind of bike event going on. Last night I rode down to a bike night on Wednesday at steak & Lube and there was probably 500-600 bikes there. We ride down to the keys that's a nice ride and a good time.

Mudpuppy
11-07-2013, 06:21 PM
HB is right. Ban him.

Sprink is right, time for a visit.

Also. FD, do you know what we call Florida? God's waiting room.

I can hear the arteries hardening from here. We send all the weak ass mfrs who can't handle the cold down to the fucking pan handle. But we keep their women here.

Fat daddy
11-07-2013, 07:54 PM
Yeah yeah yeah I've heard all that shit before. I rode 265 miles today in 85 deg weather and enjoyed every minute. lol

horrorbusiness
11-07-2013, 08:19 PM
Newly weds and nearly deads

Mudpuppy
11-08-2013, 12:57 PM
Impossible I just made that shit up. Ride on Fat Daddy. You are our hero and the starter of threads with no intrinsical value but entertaining (for a 1/10 of a second) nonetheless. Rock on.

Thruxtonbill
11-08-2013, 02:08 PM
They're all wishing they were riding to FD, you the man.

Fat daddy
11-08-2013, 04:41 PM
Well like I said if anybody is going to be down here let me know and we can do some riding.