PDA

View Full Version : Couple rifles for sale...

RoadZombie
05-04-2009, 05:35 PM
I got these when my dad passed away and I don't really have any use for them, and could definitely use money instead. I already have a handgun for personal protection, and I don't hunt...so my desire to get rid of a couple dust collectors from my closet is your gain. I've sold another gun on gunbroker.com, but dealing with shipping and whatnot is a huge pain in the ass, so I'm hoping to sell these locally. Proper ID will be required...licence that says "over 18" works for me.

First is a Mossberg Model 385T Full choke 20ga. bolt action shotgun. It appears to hold...my guess would be 3 in the magazine and 1 in the chamber. As far as I know, my dad went hunting...once. So it may have been fired once or twice. It looks almost brand new.

Second is a Glenfield Model 60 made by the Marlin firearms company .22 LR with a 4 X 15 scope. The rifle is in good to very good condition. I also doubt more than 20 rounds have ever been put through this gun.

I'm asking $115 each or $200 for the pair. Both rifles have soft sided cases included. I also have ammo for both of these rifles that I'd be willing to left go with them for a modest price increase. I can be contacted via PM here.