Gas Man
05-01-2009, 03:10 AM
May 2, 2009
Bobbette Bikini Bike Wash

Bobbette Bikini Bike Wash
11:00am to 2:00pm
Come get your bike washed at Biker Bob's by our sexy Bobbettes
$5 per bike. Tips welcome.
Biker Bob's Harley-Davidson Motown : Events (http://www.bikerbobshd.com/events.php)

You can see their pics plastered thru all these sets
bikerbobshd's photosets on Flickr (http://www.flickr.com/photos/7314494@N05/sets/)

Something to consider if you have a dirty bike and want it wetted down and wiped in some fashion. I do not endorse or condone any treatment of any bike at said event. But might be worth a stop and a few pics.

Further, the dealership is suppose to be having a huge $30k garage sale on in stock surplus mechandise.
May 2, 2009
Biker Bob's Spring Cleaning

Spring Cleaning Tent Sale 10am to 5pm.
EVERYTHING under the tent MUST GO!!!
-Discounted Deals on Bikes
-75% OFF Men's, Women's, and Childrens MotorClothes® Apparel
-75% OFF Genuine Harley-Davidson® Motorparts and Accessories

Bob
05-01-2009, 07:54 AM
Yeah, I don't let anyone but me wash my vehicles. Just what I want, dirty rags that've been laying on the ground all day wiped across my paint. LOL
Is this for a charity or anything?

Berto
05-01-2009, 09:32 AM
I would like to go to this. Wonder if the have Harley tshirts, I want one.

Also, I don't care if a couple of hot girls wash my bike... New plastics for it, with tank are about $400. Plastics alone are $120.

I love supermoto.

But they look better with a couple of battle scars. Which my sister was so gracious to leave on the bike before she went back home to NYC.

Gas Man
05-02-2009, 01:29 AM
Well I'm going to try to get up there... but after Friday workin on the neighbors bike all day with him, I got NONE of my shit done. So now all my Friday stuff gets pushed to Sat, so that I'm ready for our sunday ride. BALLZ

B-Kinger
05-03-2009, 08:45 AM
The whole point is to have some hot chicks wash yer bike as you gawk and take pics, not that they do a good job! Heck, bring some T-shirts ya don't need for them to use as rags!

meinschaft
05-03-2009, 09:08 AM
Better if they use their own t-shirts...................

Gas Man
05-03-2009, 12:02 PM
off their own backs

I never did make it over to this, but the neighbor said he didn't see any bike wash going on when he stopped in

Berto
05-03-2009, 01:33 PM
off their own backs

yup yup...