PDA

View Full Version : Wow!!!!

Chain
09-13-2013, 02:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTKHt_Ne54A (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTKHt_Ne54A)

Kosher
09-13-2013, 03:01 PM
Yeah, saw that freakin scary. Bastiges.

Denimblack
09-13-2013, 06:14 PM
Bet he was playing with his phone or that computer in those cars... Scary shit right there, if you ain't safe from the cops then who are ya safe from?

Gas Man
09-13-2013, 06:48 PM
I was thinking the same thing DB... they can say whatever they want about phones... those damn computers they use are worse!!!

But what the hell were the couple on the bike doing sitting in the middle of the lane in the middle of no where STOPPED!!! No four ways nothing!!

Caveman
09-13-2013, 08:03 PM
They weren't stopped. They just weren't goin as fast as the cop.

horrorbusiness
09-14-2013, 03:45 PM
Bet he was playing with his phone or that computer in those cars... Scary shit right there, if you ain't safe from the cops then who are ya safe from?

My rule is to never ride any where near cops. rookie cop, not off his probation, in a brand new car, pulled a u turn right in front of a car. His law enforcement career ended before it started.

Mad Dog
09-15-2013, 08:21 PM
In my opinion we are all the same creature and there is WAY TOO MUCH electronics in patrol cars to drive safely. Don't know that this was the cause but if others are not even supposed to use cell phones what makes police any better at paying attention with all that going on around them. This is a scary vid but as we all know happens too much with all types of drivers. Hope the riders make a full recovery.

Kosher
09-15-2013, 08:35 PM
I was chatting with a Bloomfield Cop (yes, I know, mean streets, LOL), he was showing me his in-car tech, and how it sucked. "This is the camera software". "Cool, so it does plate recognition", I said.

"No, we have to type it in"

Now I happen to know that there is software available for cop cars that will do just that. So they are driving around typing in plate numbers. Perfect.

I was commiserating with him about the lousy state of his hardware and software. He had one of the older Motorola units that has a separate screen and keyboard, he actually liked this unit vs the newer laptop because in order to type on the laptop, it has to be positioned so that its difficult to see out the right side window.

Perfect.

I'm surprised more of this kind of thing isnt going on - or maybe it is and we dont hear about it often.