PDA

View Full Version : My wife on TV tonight. Maybe.

Ultra AL
09-08-2013, 05:14 PM
My wife is the Executive Director of ChristNet Rotating Homeless Shelter in Taylor. This organization houses and feeds over 500 homeless people every year. Recently, the building (a Methodist church) that they rent the lower level of was sold. It is going to be demolished, and a new health system optical place will be built there.

As Debbie (my wife) and the rest of the ChristNet board have been working on buying a new building, challenges have come up. They are not insurmountable, but they are challenges nevertheless.

Anyway, today, Ronnie Dahl from Channel 7 news interviewed a few of our homeless folks, along with Debbie, about the future of ChristNet. Don't know how much of it will make the broadcast tonight, but she told us to look for it on the 6pm broadcast, and possibly posted to the website later.

Here is Debbie being interviewed:

http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr215/chboxer/Interview.jpg (http://s485.photobucket.com/user/chboxer/media/Interview.jpg.html)

alhall88
09-08-2013, 05:48 PM
Sweet Ill look for it AL,

Ultra AL
09-08-2013, 07:00 PM
Hah! They talked to her for about a half an hour. Interviewed on camera for about 10 minutes or so. Then she is actually on the air for all of 10 seconds with 1 sentence that really doesn't shed light on anything! News people! Argh!!!

leebo
09-08-2013, 08:02 PM
Hey i saw her.sad situation for those people.but she is doin the good work.

Gas Man
09-08-2013, 09:17 PM
WOW and typical news junk. I've been on the news before... but we won't talk about why... :lol:

horrorbusiness
09-12-2013, 10:59 AM
WOW and typical news junk. I've been on the news before... but we won't talk about why... :lol:

So that's why you're no longer with the clergy.

Gas Man
09-12-2013, 10:18 PM
So that's why you're no longer with the clergy.

Yeah somin like that... :D

bombdog
09-13-2013, 10:21 AM
I have been on the news also mostly my legs for some reason they always zoom in on the dog like he is more interesting than me......

Caveman
09-13-2013, 08:07 PM
Definately better lookin than you, that's for sure. :lmao: