PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone planning on riding on the TWS Early Bird Ride Tomorrow?

Ultra AL
09-06-2013, 08:07 PM
Is anyone planning on going tomorrow? I'm up for this, but need to know.

LET ME KNOW!

My Cell Phone is 734-516-9177 or leave a message on this thread. I'll check it in the am before I leave.

If we have some folks ready to ride, here's what we'll do:

We'll do a ride out to Linda's Diner in Manchester. Then a little northern route through Saline, and back down to the Flat Rock area.

Here are the details:

Usual Start Place and Time:

Tim Horton's in Flat Rock meetup at 6:45 am Kickstands up at 7am
Ride to Linda's Diner in Manchester. Have breakfast, and ride a different loop back.

Tim Horton's Flat Rock
27035 Telegraph Road
Flat Rock, MI 48134

Linda's Diner
9610 M-52
Manchester, MI 48158

This ride is a little over 100 miles. We should be back by 11:30 or so.

sprink
09-06-2013, 08:23 PM
The early Saturday ride is an awesome idea and I am glad it has been successful.

I just have a hard time with the idea that if I can't , don't want to ride Saturday morning you insult me, even in jest.

I get up at 5am every fking day for work and want to enjoy my day off. Your starting place is an hour from home, so no I won't be getting up at 5 to ride downriver for a short ride for breakfast to ride an hour home for lunch.

This "girlie man" has better things to do.

Ultra AL
09-06-2013, 08:29 PM
I just have a hard time with the idea that if I can't , don't want to ride Saturday morning you insult me, even in jest.

Sorry Sprink, I really did mean that in jest, and I do understand about life & commitments, etc. That's one of the reasons I started the Saturday ride, most Sundays I just can't make the TWC ride because of my own life commitments.

Take it for what it was intended. A jab at some of the guys on the board who like to jab with one another.

sprink
09-06-2013, 08:40 PM
jab taken and returned.:beer:

Ultra AL
09-06-2013, 09:31 PM
jab taken and returned.:beer:

:cheers:

Gas Man
09-07-2013, 02:37 AM
You all know where I'll be tomorrow.