PDA

View Full Version : Got Caught In Hail On Coming From Sturgis

Fat daddy
09-04-2013, 08:36 PM
My buddy and I were coming from sturgis and the flood gates opened up and then come the hail after about 10 miles of torture we decide to get off the freeway. Come to the exit stop sign and looked down the road where the E way went over,seen a bunch of bikes so decided we would join in the closer we go to it I could see people standing in the middle of the road than it was like god was punishing me I pulled up and it was about 40 bikers from the sons of silence MC couldn't of drove a needle up my ass with a hammer but they turned ok and after an we made a u turn and got the fuck out of there. Sorry for being long winded

Gas Man
09-04-2013, 09:02 PM
That's a heck of a story... got any pics of this or were you worried they would have stole your camera? <last part is a joke<

Fat daddy
09-04-2013, 09:10 PM
No I don't think they were willing to pose. Be honest with ya I really didn't even make to much eye contact. It was funny though how they treated their prospect.

Gas Man
09-04-2013, 09:23 PM
That treatment is why I will never prospect... it's just not for me.

Fat daddy
09-04-2013, 09:42 PM
No man it's not for me either. I gotta tell ya,we left before they did and it was still raining but not to bad. We got about 25-30 miles down the eway going about 75 I looked in my mirrors and all I could see was headlights. It was them and they went by me I know they were going over 95 and they were only about 2 ft apart some crazy dudes,but what the hell each to their own.

Nobody
09-04-2013, 11:22 PM
I've seen SoS members get riled up and I'd rather strap sweating dynamite to my dick and fuck an exhaust pipe than mess with them.

Fat daddy
09-05-2013, 04:26 PM
You won't get any argument from me. Ya there's a lot of that in sturgis.we had a great time but I'm not sure ill make it back during the rally. Might go back just to ride the black hills beautiful country

Gas Man
09-05-2013, 09:34 PM
That all sounds about right.