PDA

View Full Version : why am i the bad guy?

junkyardjon
09-01-2013, 11:05 AM
short hand story, so far this year I've seen 4 bikes I put together for sale on craigslist. the problem is the ad's are straight out lie's. 2nd owner, always care for, low mile's, new paint never been wrecked, and a long list of bull shit lol. so I call the sellers and ask questions about the bikes that only I would know and then they lie on the phone about it. just erks me how these ass hats can lie and think it's ok. the sellers bought them from the person I built them for, so that makes them the 5th owner of the bike lol. low miles.. yeah sure except every cluster was changed and miles are exempt anyways. custom parts... nope, just parts I had sitting around that I made work. R6 wheels are not stock on R1's !!! again I had them sitting around and they fit so I used them lol. bet if you pull the cards you'll see all gold springs and 1 silver... I think i'm gonna start putting my name under the clear coat when I paint them lol. and yet they think i'm the asshole because I know they are full of shit and call them out on it :lmao:

Kosher
09-01-2013, 11:40 AM
This is why I never buy used bikes. You just never know. At least with cars, you can get a CPO vehicle and have some protection.

leebo
09-01-2013, 11:56 AM
Geez thats low.

Gas Man
09-02-2013, 01:10 AM
People are ignorant dumb back stabbing assholes. I know I am one. :D

Mad Dog
09-02-2013, 08:57 AM
Peoples morals are in the shitter these days.:mad:

zamochit
09-03-2013, 01:31 AM
I know exactly what your saying. I have ran across a few people at car shows that I have either painted or done work on their cars and when I walk up and say something to them they tell me this long story about how they restored the vehicles and did all the work themselves. I then hit them up with who I am and how I actually am the one who did the work on it, LOL.. You gotta love people man it keeps the world going round..;)

Gas Man
09-03-2013, 01:42 PM
Then what do they say Zam?

zamochit
09-03-2013, 07:36 PM
They'd ask me where I worked at and then try to change the subject the best they could.

junkyardjon
09-03-2013, 07:47 PM
Zam, thats the norm lol. I cant go to shows anymore, i get to pissed off and asked to leave. I cant take the bs anymore.

Gas Man
09-03-2013, 08:11 PM
Wow...