PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever parked their bike at Metro Airport

Kosher
08-29-2013, 05:26 PM
A couple buddys are heading up to Boyne, then the UP on Saturday (ok, no Deer comments, I get it) on the 27th

But I have a business trip that week, and my plane doesnt land until 7pm, I'm considering riding to the airport then blazing up from there when I get back.

I do see a lot of bikes parked there, but it makes me nervous.

Mudpuppy
08-29-2013, 05:42 PM
I would park at US Park if you did. Seems pretty safe to me. Leave my car there all the time.

Kosher
08-29-2013, 05:46 PM
I would park at US Park if you did. Seems pretty safe to me. Leave my car there all the time.

Thanks, might consider it, but that adds time too.

Gas Man
08-30-2013, 03:00 AM
US Park all the way. It's the only place to park at the airport. That being said, if you let me know exactly when you are flying... if I can help you could park it at my house and I'd take you to the airport. Heck, we have plenty of guys within mins of my place and we are all about 20 mins from the airport.

Kosher
08-30-2013, 08:57 AM
US Park all the way. It's the only place to park at the airport. That being said, if you let me know exactly when you are flying... if I can help you could park it at my house and I'd take you to the airport. Heck, we have plenty of guys within mins of my place and we are all about 20 mins from the airport.

Thanks, Chris, its a nice offer. Turns out we'll probably make the trip Sat->Mon rather than Fri->Sun

Gas Man
08-30-2013, 11:32 PM
OK bud