PDA

View Full Version : Twc

Firetaz419
08-23-2013, 11:34 AM
Is there a TWC this Sunday?

Thruxtonbill
08-23-2013, 01:28 PM
There is always a two wheel church. It may be that brother Chris is unable to lead the congregation, but services can still be held, even if you're all by yourself.

Gas Man
08-23-2013, 01:34 PM
I don't know of one, but go ahead and set one up. Where do you want to go?

Mudpuppy
08-23-2013, 01:35 PM
I heard Bill is leading on the plastidip cycle. By day he is a car salesman with mad skills but by night and weekend he is a cloaked hero on a plastidipped triumph.

Thruxtonbill
08-23-2013, 03:41 PM
I heard Bill is leading on the plastidip cycle. By day he is a car salesman with mad skills but by night and weekend he is a cloaked hero on a plastidipped triumph.

Plastidip rider is my name, riding my plastimachines my game, sellin cages by day that's true, but lurkin the gilchrist is what I long to do.

Mudpuppy
08-23-2013, 04:18 PM
Plastidip rider is my name, riding my plastimachines my game, sellin cages by day that's true, but lurkin the gilchrist is what I long to do.

word, we need to ride soon. had way too much fun in SE ohio.

Flexin
08-23-2013, 11:39 PM
Bill (or anyone else) you riding Saturday?

Guitargod
08-25-2013, 07:29 AM
Not an official TWC ride but I am heading out for a charity ride. Meeting a few other bikes at the Cracker Barrel in Belleville between 8 and 830 and the ride starts at 1030 from the Washtenaw Community College. Hope to see some of you come out!

Gas Man
08-25-2013, 11:18 AM
Have a ball!!

Gas Man
09-04-2013, 09:33 PM
So due to Medic & me being down for the count for a while... TWC has been a disaster. For that I would consider apologizing, but then I realize, it's your fault for not taking it on. This of course doesn't apply to Super Glide/Petri Dish/UltraAL who has started and mastered TwoWheelSabbath for Saturdays. Hats off to him.

I'm still out this weekend... but I'd like to get one for the 15th.... I need to try my new non-casted wrist on the bike again... the 15th is two weeks after being removed from cast, so hopefully it can be done. My left wrist is as limpy as Elton John's. I hope to get it back up to some level by then...

Who's with me?

Bagger Dave
09-04-2013, 11:23 PM
So due to Medic & me being down for the count for a while... TWC has been a disaster. For that I would consider apologizing, but then I realize, it's your fault for not taking it on. This of course doesn't apply to Super Glide/Petri Dish/UltraAL who has started and mastered TwoWheelSabbath for Saturdays. Hats off to him.

I'm still out this weekend... but I'd like to get one for the 15th.... I need to try my new non-casted wrist on the bike again... the 15th is two weeks after being removed from cast, so hopefully it can be done. My left wrist is as limpy as Elton John's. I hope to get it back up to some level by then...

Who's with me?

I would be down...let me know what up!

Kosher
09-05-2013, 06:56 AM
I'm always up for riding on Sunday. For me it isnt the lack of Chris its other personal responsibilities that get in the way. My daughters's birthday is on Monday, so she's having a bunch of friends over on Sunday and I have to transport (and likely play) laser tag in the afternoon.

Next Sunday I have a ton of family coming over for dinner late afternoon, so also not good.

Caveman
09-05-2013, 08:23 AM
I'm down for that. As for this weekend I may even be down for something. I just need to have a suggestion where to go, I haven't been on a lot of them and I need a quick minute to plan a route.

owl
09-05-2013, 08:26 AM
I’m in for the 15th.
Jim

bombdog
09-05-2013, 09:11 AM
I will be in NJ next weekend and riding to LA the Next.

Caveman
09-05-2013, 09:14 AM
LA as in Los Angeles or La as in Louisiana?

could be a big difference in amount miles. Just sayin.....

Ultra AL
09-05-2013, 09:46 AM
I'm leaving for Vegas on the 15th so I'm out.

Firetaz419
09-05-2013, 09:48 AM
Can't make the 15th but I'm going to be there the 22nd :)

bombdog
09-05-2013, 10:46 AM
Louisiana Gonna visit Duck Commander.

Caveman
09-05-2013, 12:20 PM
Louisiana Gonna visit Duck Commander.

Whats Duck Commander? is that part of that crazy duck dynasty thing? I don't see what the hype about that show is.

Ultra AL
09-05-2013, 01:17 PM
Whats Duck Commander? is that part of that crazy duck dynasty thing? I don't see what the hype about that show is.

My wife loves that show. I couldn't care less. It's not even mildly entertaining to me. I am so tired of 'reality' shows. They are just fake, set up, over the top things. I'd rather watch paint dry than most reality shows.

Firetaz419
09-05-2013, 01:25 PM
Caveman... you really dont know? :screwy::loser:

Okay, let me enlighten you what all the HYPE is about!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3b04PBTv_0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vC09tWH0Ng
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bzWdYmjmE0

bombdog
09-05-2013, 01:46 PM
I don't really watch the show but I am a duck hunter and its just one of many stops on the trip. I have seen a few episodes and it is fiction cause they are very intelligent guys but they are selling an image its all good with me. the weekend I am down there they will be in Detroit kinda funny.

Caveman
09-05-2013, 02:09 PM
Caveman... you really dont know? :screwy::loser:

Okay, let me enlighten you what all the HYPE is about!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3b04PBTv_0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vC09tWH0Ng
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bzWdYmjmE0

Wow, you spend your valuable time watching rednecks and their family dynamic. As dynamic as a bunch of barely educated, backwoods, got rich by being lucky that there is a bunch of yuppy fools that will spend huge money on something to call in ducks to shoot. I have better things to do with my time like spend it with family and friends, work on motorcycles, ride, and hell even work would be better than that crap.

Ultra AL
09-05-2013, 02:13 PM
I don't really watch the show but I am a duck hunter and its just one of many stops on the trip. I have seen a few episodes and it is fiction cause they are very intelligent guys but they are selling an image its all good with me. the weekend I am down there they will be in Detroit kinda funny.

Yea, Bomb. I wouldn't mind going on that trip if I could, not to see the Duck Commander stuff, but to ride the ride. Spend some time with you, etc. That's the part I'd like. I really don't give 2 cents about Duck Dynasty.

Firetaz419
09-05-2013, 03:34 PM
Wow, you spend your valuable time watching rednecks and their family dynamic. As dynamic as a bunch of barely educated, backwoods, got rich by being lucky that there is a bunch of yuppy fools that will spend huge money on something to call in ducks to shoot. I have better things to do with my time like spend it with family and friends, work on motorcycles, ride, and hell even work would be better than that crap.

Haha the funny part about your comment, is that Phil Robertson (a 61 year old male) has a bachelor's in phys ed, a masters in education, and was a teacher for SEVERAL years. He had a life of sex, drugs, and rock n roll. Found god, and turned his life around. All they are trying to portray in the show is down south redneck hillbillies that do nothing but hunt, fish, and make duck calls, but if you were to read up on their backgrounds they are rather normal people who had a chance with Hollywood and now they are making the money.

Denimblack
09-05-2013, 05:39 PM

I can think of ALOT worse television out there. Especially when you think about what your kids may or may not see while channel surfing..

Gas Man
09-05-2013, 08:55 PM

Haha the funny part about your comment, is that Phil Robertson (a 61 year old male) has a bachelor's in phys ed, a masters in education, and was a teacher for SEVERAL years. He had a life of sex, drugs, and rock n roll. Found god, and turned his life around. All they are trying to portray in the show is down south redneck hillbillies that do nothing but hunt, fish, and make duck calls, but if you were to read up on their backgrounds they are rather normal people who had a chance with Hollywood and now they are making the money.

Exactly.. and it's funny as hell!!!

RedneckMedic
09-05-2013, 10:31 PM
Ya I wish I could Go on a TWC ride. Ive been going nuts. I'm contemplating going down to royal joke and stealing one hahahaha. JK but seriously you wants to go.

Ultra AL
09-05-2013, 10:39 PM
Ya I wish I could Go on a TWC ride. Ive been going nuts. I'm contemplating going down to royal joke and stealing one hahahaha. JK but seriously you wants to go.

Hey - you can borrow the SuperGlide if you want to Lance. No worries.

Gas Man
09-05-2013, 10:42 PM
I feel ya Lance...

Think I will be real close to finishing mine about the same time yours is done... and that's crae crae!!

RedneckMedic
09-06-2013, 01:43 AM
Ya don't remind me.

Gas Man
09-07-2013, 01:32 AM
Come over tomorrow and let me remind you some more!!!