PDA

View Full Version : CMT: Bike Week

Gas Man
08-17-2013, 12:17 PM
10 hours of bike theme tv shows...

Starting Sunday at 8pm with the new OCC. But then there are some better plans the following days, and then there is wild hogs.

Oh well got the dvr set.

Chain
08-19-2013, 03:00 PM
Ran into senior at The Buffalo Chip... he had a huge crowd around him. I walked the other way. Douche! They did donate a bike to a Disabled Vet... that was cool, but he's still a douche IMHO.

derf
08-19-2013, 03:38 PM
Having met him both before and after the fame, he is very much a changed man. A family friend of mine has been a friend of his for years, and they were gym partners up until the year after the first season of their show, thats about the time that he started to really get money and fame. He went from being a cool guy who would spot you in the gym, to being an asshole that would get his personal trainer to try and encourage you off equipment before you were done so he could use it. I like their bikes for what they are, which is fancy show bikes and rolling billboards.

Thruxtonbill
08-19-2013, 04:28 PM
I agree with chain, the guys a DB. The bikes.....ahem.....trash.

RedneckMedic
08-19-2013, 07:32 PM
I watched just because i had nothing to do before breaking bad and its the same exact show as on discovery except they hire a 20 year old kid to be creative director

Ultra AL
08-19-2013, 08:32 PM
I watched just because i had nothing to do before breaking bad

I love Breaking Bad. It's one of the best shows on TV. Along with Dexter, Justified, and that new show based in Detroit, Low Winter Sun. They are just phenomenal.