PDA

View Full Version : Ride like a pro

bombdog
08-07-2013, 10:50 AM
Well I took the class the other Sunday Supperglide ask me to post my impressions. I thought it was well worth it. If you have never taken the class I would suggest it. It is a lot of low speed maneuvers that all translate into high-speed OH chit maneuvers. I think I will take it at least every other year. It is very humbling to do the U-turns in a tight area and the Iron cross is not just about the U-turn but setting yourself up for it. It was not easy, a couple people dropped their bikes the one guy like 10 times. He should not have been there as he had only been riding a few months and was on a Roadglide. The class is mostly demonstrating what you need to practice and I need to get out to a parking lot and practice as I may not have dropped my bike but I was not always graceful.

All in All I would highly suggest taking this class my instructors were great and would suggest using them.

http://www.ridelikeapro-gl.com/

Ultra AL
08-07-2013, 12:40 PM
Thanks Bomb, for the report. I took the MSF skilled rider class in Toledo, but nobody dropped their bike at that one. I'd like to do the RLAP class as well, but I think I'll wait until I have finally pulled the trigger on either the Ultra Classic or RG. That may not happen until next spring unless I come across an awesome, can't pass it up deal that I can swing financially.

Mudpuppy
08-08-2013, 02:07 PM
www.sportbiketracktime.com - free track day to anyone that wants to do it. Learn 1,000x more in 1 day on the track than a lifetime in a parking lot or on the street.