PDA

View Full Version : Saturday 4/25 Ride?

meinschaft
04-25-2009, 07:11 AM
Anyone interested in doing the WSL today?

B-Kinger
04-25-2009, 09:05 AM
Wish we could, it's a kid wknd though, with soccer games locally today and in Ann Arbor Sunday. Maybe we'll go blasting down Territorial on the way in my high performance supercharged nitrous injected intercooled hemi powered metallic pearl colored PT Cruiser. Or not.

ChefC14
04-25-2009, 09:20 AM
That turbo charged PT Cruiser is a hell of a lot cooler than my mini van. Mein, if I was down there I'd be in. Always ready for a cruise.

meinschaft
04-25-2009, 09:21 AM
B-Kinger - I'll be thinking about you. By the way, I tried the earplugs you gave me - they work well.

So where's Berto????? Chris??? DrDetroit? BettyBoop?

meinschaft
04-25-2009, 09:22 AM
Chef -- if you were a couple hundred miles closer.

Gas Man
04-25-2009, 09:50 AM
I'm enjoying a super charger blown nitrous misted day at work... YEA By the time I get out, damn rain will be here! At least I'm on the bike at work.

B-Kinger
04-25-2009, 03:34 PM
Yea it sure was rainin cats and dogs earlier. Monica was caught in it, while I was back at home with the kids, staring out the window, listening to the warnings on the weather channel. Hey Mein, I have about 50 more pair for ya buddy.

ChefC14
04-25-2009, 03:54 PM
Kinger, I got out for a ride with my night rod buddy and oddly enough he never opened his bike up like he usually does. I just don't know why, I kept waiting. I guess he'll be mellow until he gets his R1 then he'll be a maniac again. We did have a good ride though.

ChefC14
04-25-2009, 04:00 PM
A picture I took of twisted when I was in Detroit. Sorry Monica I couldn't resist, after all you are a biker chick.
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd139/Chef109nnah00/biker-chick.jpg

ChefC14
04-25-2009, 04:03 PM
Ok everyone here is a pic of my sister in laws V-Rod which I refer to a the Wee Rod.
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd139/Chef109nnah00/NewpicsofKarenscycle.jpg

meinschaft
04-26-2009, 06:38 AM
Chef - WEE ROD!!!! I love it. Now, no comments about HDs being dogs..... Sorry Chris.

B-Kinger
04-26-2009, 09:00 AM
Actually, the guy Marco speaks of is Tim, a great guy I've also mentioned on here before that rides like a madman. His Vrod is probably THE best looking one I've seen, it's bad ass what he's done to it. He was with us up north when I was bringing my B-King home, and wasn't far behind me when I touched 150mph for the first time, only all he was wearing was a beanie helmet and sunglasses, no coat. He just has a little problem where he has to have the fastest bike, or he won't even go riding with you. Dunno why he has to be that way, but hey, I'm not of an overly competetive nature like that. His HD hauls major ass though. He has a fat tire in the back now, but he also wants to get a new Yamaha R1, which with it's new crankshaft design and firing pattern promises to be the baddest production crotch rocket on earth, at least engine wise. I can't wait to sample one. That will definitely put him at the head of the pack for the next decade, ha ha. Glad to hear ya got him out there Marco.

meinschaft
04-26-2009, 09:29 AM
"Dunno why he has to be that way, but hey, I'm not of an overly competetive nature like that. "

B-Kinger - you sure about this??? :p

B-Kinger
04-26-2009, 10:04 AM
Heck yea! If I'm blasting down the road or thru some twisties, if I'm competing with anyone it's myself, but an ego I don't have. You may have a point tho, I love competition, although I'm more concerned with having fun than winning or losing at something. It's the thrill that I love most, they can keep the trophy. I have to ask myself, if I'm riding on a particular road alone instead of with friends, would I be riding any different? Yea, probably. I'd be riding faster.:rolleyes:

Gas Man
04-26-2009, 11:23 PM
Always wants to be the fastest...hmm, he may not want to bring that water hog on a big dog run with me. some of my buds have built motors, the water hogs can be fast but maybe not that fast.

ChefC14
04-27-2009, 02:37 AM
I've never heard them referred to as water hogs, I love it. I've heard "she rod" and "wee rod" now I have a new nickname to tease with. Thank you.

Gas Man
04-27-2009, 10:36 AM
You've never heard of it cause I made it up... its one of my nicknames or phrases.

Twisted
04-27-2009, 11:30 AM
"Dunno why he has to be that way, but hey, I'm not of an overly competetive nature like that. "

B-Kinger - you sure about this??? :p

Ever see a dog just go blasting around for no apparent reason at all, then when it's done, just stand there, tongue out, tail wagging, happy-shit-eating grin on it's face? That's Mike.

B-Kinger
04-27-2009, 11:43 AM
Too bad I'm not as flexible as a real dog...:p

meinschaft
04-27-2009, 11:45 AM
Mike - Does that mean if you could, you would?

ChefC14
04-27-2009, 01:41 PM
Ever see a dog just go blasting around for no apparent reason at all, then when it's done, just stand there, tongue out, tail wagging, happy-shit-eating grin on it's face? That's Mike.

Monica you made me laugh. That is Mike 100%. Such a good description.

Twisted
04-27-2009, 08:49 PM
A picture I took of twisted when I was in Detroit. Sorry Monica I couldn't resist, after all you are a biker chick.
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd139/Chef109nnah00/biker-chick.jpg
That poor little chick! Can't even reach the ground OR the grips!!!