PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about getting a Saturday morning ride going

Ultra AL
07-22-2013, 09:10 AM
I'm not often able to get to a TWC ride. So I was thinking, maybe we can get a VERY early Saturday morning ride started. I have to be to work most Saturdays by 10am or so, so I'd have to start riding by 6:30 or 7:00 to make it work if we do breakfast too.

Anyone interested? I know it's early, but hey, you gotta ride when you can ride...

Guitargod
07-22-2013, 02:27 PM
What area?

Denimblack
07-22-2013, 02:39 PM
I'd be up for some early am Saturday riding when available. That's the best time to ride I think. I'm probably less that 10 minutes from ya. This Saturday wouldn't work for me. But next Saturday would be good.

Firetaz419
07-22-2013, 03:23 PM
What about a Friday evening ride (after people get out of work) and ride wherever?

RedneckMedic
07-22-2013, 04:17 PM
I can do friday evening rides but I am still with out a bike. The best thing to do is just post some thing in the short notice rides section and whoever shows up does and just keep doing it each week. If people can plan on something to be happening each week its easier to plan for a group ride. otherwise just pic a direction and go...I hear south east ohio is nice haha :rockwoot:

Ultra AL
07-22-2013, 10:13 PM
I'm south of Detroit, Brownstown near Flat Rock. I think I'll do what Redneckmedic said. I'm just gonna post a Saturday am ride each that I am able to make it in the short notice section of the forum. Look for an update Thursday as to where and when.

Gas Man
07-22-2013, 11:20 PM
Good luck with this... I think it's great!!! After all, I like to think TWM as a riding forum, and no reason why we can't have tons of rides all week long... do it up guys!!

junkyardjon
07-22-2013, 11:24 PM
just got new tires for the road raper but not mounted yet. nothing like the feeling of a rear tire blowing out at 65mph lol. ain't the first or the last time it'll happen

detdrbuzzard
07-23-2013, 05:24 AM
saturday has been my day to ride all season long. sundays i go to my mom's and do chores. last saturday i had a great time in muskegon. this saturday i'm thinking about a ride to north ridgeville, oh

Guitargod
07-23-2013, 05:03 PM
I might be able to do this Saturday morning, especially if you have to be back early for work. I have to be back around noon anyway. I'm in the Allen Park area so not too far from you. Keep us posted.