PDA

View Full Version : #1 Most Censored News Story In The World

Mudpuppy
06-26-2013, 11:22 AM
Yep I knew the whole NSA thing was a diversion and now we know why:

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2013/06/1-most-censored-news-story-in-the-world-2452378.html

Seriously was anyone "shocked" the NSA is watching us? Have been for 50 years. Give me a fucking break.

This also highlights exactly how dangerous our current leader is and to what extent he will go to push his agenda. I wonder if he would have worn his nobel peace prize as texas stadium was decimated by a nuclear bomb?

Hawgrider
06-26-2013, 11:32 AM
"Seriously was anyone "shocked" the NSA is watching us?"

Nope no surprise here.

Thruxtonbill
06-26-2013, 12:00 PM
I wonder what percentage of 534 billion dollar defense budget is allocated to spy on us?

Mad Dog
06-26-2013, 12:28 PM
Big brother has been watching for many years. Just in the last 10-20 years though they have been able to handle information at a much greater pace. Look at the computer you are working from right now compared to 20 years ago. Now just imagine the power of the NSA's computer and how fast it can process data. Take plate readers. Where do you think all this info goes? I bet they don't dump it. I bet it's all stored in a central database somewhere just because they can. Now suppose you drive a green buick and travel the same route every day and you go through a plate reader while en-route. Today a bank is held up at gunpoint along this route and the getaway vehicle is a green buick. See where I am going? They can run a search and find all green buicks that passed this location looking for a pattern and maybe the perp. cased the bank before the hit. So when they come knocking at your door you will already be a suspect. This is how innocent people get caught up in things. Maybe you even somewhat match the physical description. What's that, you have a pistol permit? Now you may be fucked. Any lawyer worth his salt will say. "Do Not Talk To The Police"! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8z7NC5sgik Make sure you check out part 2

Hawgrider
06-26-2013, 12:43 PM
That's a good video. Saw it many years ago and several times since. Good post!

Chain
06-26-2013, 01:01 PM
Big brother has been watching for many years. Just in the last 10-20 years though they have been able to handle information at a much greater pace. Look at the computer you are working from right now compared to 20 years ago. Now just imagine the power of the NSA's computer and how fast it can process data. Take plate readers. Where do you think all this info goes? I bet they don't dump it. I bet it's all stored in a central database somewhere just because they can. Now suppose you drive a green buick and travel the same route every day and you go through a plate reader while en-route. Today a bank is held up at gunpoint along this route and the getaway vehicle is a green buick. See where I am going? They can run a search and find all green buicks that passed this location looking for a pattern and maybe the perp. cased the bank before the hit. So when they come knocking at your door you will already be a suspect. This is how innocent people get caught up in things. Maybe you even somewhat match the physical description. What's that, you have a pistol permit? Now you may be fucked. Any lawyer worth his salt will say. "Do Not Talk To The Police"! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8z7NC5sgik Make sure you check out part 2

All for the false premonition of public safety! You mean to tell me you have a problem with this Don!?!? What are you Pro bank robber?!!? I love the fact that they use that type of argument FOR reasons to limit our freedoms!

I REALLY like the line "If you have nothing to hide, this shouldn't bother you"... REALLY!?! SIMPLETON!?!

This whole thread just raised my BP... Thanks MUD! Now I know why that's your screen name, cause you really like to stir it up!

Mudpuppy
06-26-2013, 01:36 PM
I do my bestest. The whole world and what is going on raises my bp. Total bullshit. Fear is a common tool they use to manipulate the sheople.