06-08-2013, 05:41 AM
Seriously, what do you do about this?

Kosher
06-08-2013, 06:07 AM
Ape hangers and cruise control, LOL

Gas Man
06-08-2013, 07:06 AM
I think he has cruise.

You could get a throttle rocker so,you can squeeze the grip less when not using cruise.

Also I have out on foam pads on my grips to take out some vibes.

But also as kosher said, change the bars to adjust for height.

Thruxtonbill
06-08-2013, 07:39 AM
Relax when you ride.

junkyardjon
06-08-2013, 08:17 AM
Grip size has a part of it as does the return spring on the carbs

horrorbusiness
06-08-2013, 09:53 AM
Strangers hand.

Rotbart
06-08-2013, 10:07 AM
no, no cruise. I'll try some higher handlebars.

junkyardjon
06-08-2013, 10:22 AM
Sit on the bike, close your eyes and put out your arms. Thats where your hands should be, ish...

Strangers hand, does dont go numb lol

junkyardjon
06-08-2013, 10:23 AM
You ever fix the carb boot problem?

Rotbart
06-08-2013, 11:47 AM
You ever fix the carb boot problem?

The part is on order. I'm waiting for it to come in.

junkyardjon
06-08-2013, 02:46 PM
Cool, start with the carbs, then tune up, then proper adjust everything

Caveman
06-09-2013, 08:03 AM
Try transferring your weight more onto your butt. I know that sounds weird but had the same problem. You are putting too much pressure onto your hands and that causes what I thought feels like pins and needles. So, try rolling your hips back and transfer weight off the hands and feet and more into the saddle.

Nobody
06-10-2013, 12:48 AM
Try transferring your weight more onto your butt. I know that sounds weird but had the same problem. You are putting too much pressure onto your hands and that causes what I thought feels like pins and needles. So, try rolling your hips back and transfer weight off the hands and feet and more into the saddle.

Pretty much this. Also pay attention to if & how much you lean forward, you'll probably find that you lean forward a good bit leading to putting too much weight on your hands. I had a bad habit of doing this before I replaced my drag bar with low apes with a mild buck-horn to them.

bombdog
06-10-2013, 10:06 AM
Also gel gloves can help I love my ISO grips as I really don't like gloves.

Mudpuppy
06-10-2013, 02:35 PM
I had this issue with my left hand - non throttle hand. Turns out I had pinched nerves in my neck. Got it taken care of by the chiro. Now I never miss a week for adjustments and never felt better.

Gas Man
06-10-2013, 10:47 PM
"weekly" is why I don't like chiro's.

junkyardjon
06-11-2013, 06:22 AM

cost me $50 a month and I go 3 times a week.

bombdog
06-11-2013, 08:30 AM

X2 it is usually something a month of PT will take care of for the rest of your life.

Mudpuppy
06-11-2013, 09:42 AM

Being out of adjustment and feeling like shit is why I don't like not going. I have scoliosis so my back is already out of alignment. Even the main chiro there goes for adjustment once a week. Unless you lay in bed all week you are doing things to put yourself out of adjustment - even with perfect posture which no one has. I pay $100 a month and I go as much as I want or need to. It's great when I get a sports injury I just go in and he will do whatever he does and I feel 1,000x better. And the past year I have injured myself a dozen times or more. And I need no appointments there - swipe a card, go in and get adjusted. I was totally anti-chiro before I met this guy but now I understand it I understand the value of it.

Rotbart
06-11-2013, 09:58 AM
Where's this guy at?

bombdog
06-11-2013, 01:40 PM
Being out of adjustment and feeling like shit is why I don't like not going. I have scoliosis so my back is already out of alignment. Even the main chiro there goes for adjustment once a week. Unless you lay in bed all week you are doing things to put yourself out of adjustment - even with perfect posture which no one has. I pay $100 a month and I go as much as I want or need to. It's great when I get a sports injury I just go in and he will do whatever he does and I feel 1,000x better. And the past year I have injured myself a dozen times or more. And I need no appointments there - swipe a card, go in and get adjusted. I was totally anti-chiro before I met this guy but now I understand it I understand the value of it.

That's cool mine was milking me for something he new I could fix. Milked me for over a year, when I was a ski bum with little money. I was in PT for my knee and their back guy looked at me hooked up stim got the muscles working gave me exercises and it never hurt again.

Hawgrider
06-11-2013, 02:24 PM
All this shit is fine and dandy but.......... you may cure your numb hands problem by lowering the position of your bars just a bit.

Ape hangers ...LOL yeah thats funny.

junkyardjon
06-11-2013, 06:47 PM
Im with mud on this. Before i thought it was a joke. After going for 1 year, i feel great. At $50 a month that also includes the gym. It's a good investment for me. He's big on working out to work the muscles and getting adjusted.

Mudpuppy
06-12-2013, 01:37 PM
Where's this guy at?

Morton Taylor and Joy in Canton - Broad Chiro: http://www.broadfamilychiro.com/

On the east side I recommend: http://www.ahccenter.com/