PDA

View Full Version : S**t f**k stupid weather!! Slow freakin site!! Wtf!!!

Gas Man
04-07-2009, 09:09 PM
So with all this stupid weather, my wrists are really starting to hurt and red up from my many attempts after each time I see new snow falling.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Jokes/nice.jpg

So then I come here to find interesting stuff, read about new mods to the bikes... I gets nuttin. Absolute bordum here...

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Jokes/123abc.jpg

Anybody got anything good? I have told all about my new rides and new mods. You?

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Jokes/bikerdick.jpg

Thruxtonbill
04-07-2009, 11:41 PM
My god, someone get Chris a 70 degree day with dry roads, quick.

B-Kinger
04-08-2009, 10:49 AM
I'll post some stuff later. After work I'm going to finish all the stuff I started on the B-King. An X-tre and Speedo Healer combo, along with altering the stock ECU, checking the valves and synching the throttle bodies, maybe even opening up the airbox a bit, all that fun stuff. I'm hoping to be done with it by days end, but I'm a slow worker when it comes to this stuff, enjoying figuring out how everything I find in there works and all. I'm sure you can relate. I hear Thursday is bringing some sun and warmer temps! I use the term warmer loosely, of course. Sundays looking good too!

Gas Man
04-08-2009, 11:57 AM
Bout time somebody post somin...

Bob
04-08-2009, 10:27 PM
I just can't wait for the weather to break. The Drifter is for the most part put back together and cleaned. I have to clean the underside with some degreaser yet but it's getting there.

Gas Man
04-09-2009, 03:15 AM
Well I'm sorry for you Bob, but I got out today on the wife's Nightster to make sure all the bolt ons were good. Put about 45 miles on it... can't wait to ride my bike tomry.

Berto
04-09-2009, 10:02 AM
I am going to try and skip out of work by 2pm to get some miles in this afternoon... supposed to be 55* around here later.

Gas Man
04-09-2009, 11:16 PM
I took off this afternoon... put on 100 miles... went from my house to northville(by the downs), down hines dr, over to beck, thru main st in downtown Plymouth, 5 mile over to edward hines dr, all the way thru to telegraph, past the wife's work, cont down telegraph to 75, hammer down 75 at abt 95-100mph (didn't notice till I realized I was passin some mofo's), to home...

FUCK I LOVE THAT BIKE!!!!

Twisted
04-10-2009, 05:15 AM
Sorry not posting much but absolutley nothing exciting going on. I don't work on my bike, so I can't post about that, I just hang around (so my new title says) and attempt to feed the mechanic. Mike did put a new alarm on my bike, along with the hyperlites. It is screechingly ear piercing loud. If I accidently some how forget to turn it off while getting on, I will dump my bike. Least I won't hear the crash.
We did go for a short ride last Saturday, but the winds were annoyingly chilly, and took the joy out of it in a quickness. Hopefully this weekend will be better. Summer is right around the corner!

Gas Man
04-10-2009, 08:38 PM
Twisted... well we need to change your wrenchin status. Forgetting paying the mechanic and instead just give me a shout. I eat for pretty cheap vs paying shop rate! LOL! I got the lift and a ok selection of metric tools. Better selection of standards but can get into enough trouble with metric stuff.

As for today... I put in tad over 200 miles today. Decided to go visit a buddy of mine in Port Urine. Then we took a small jaunt around town and stopped at "The Angry Bull". That bar will also be doing a BIG BIG bike night on Wed nites coming up. LIve bands, a complete motorcycle room with parts on the wall, bikes in the building, WRIF will be there... its going to be a BADASS party every week. Hopefully we can all shoot up there. Its only about 70mins to get there from the Woodhaven area... straight out 94. My bud that lives up there and a few other big dog guys know the owner... I spoke with him today and he's really cool!

So anyway... 200 miles today... FUCK I LOVE THIS BIKE!! Jammin tunes the whole time, and only used the ABS once... that fuckin bitch motherjammer POS on telegraph... I swear if I didn't have plans to go up this afternoon... I would have shot that motherF'er! So the bike rode awesome and let me tell ya...glides down the expressway with ease...