PDA

View Full Version : Will mod fever ever end?

Thruxtonbill
03-31-2009, 10:28 PM
So this weekend I installed a bellypan on my FZ, really changed the whole look of the bike. (I dig it)
Also I finally orderd my Oberon bar ends and mirrors, should arrive this week :D at which time I'll install the Rizoma grips i purchased a year and a half ago. This got me thinking about all my mods ( I think I have a problem)
Micron slipon
Hyperpro rear shock
Hyperpro front spring kit
Pazzo shorty levers
PC3
BMC filter
airbox mod
16 tooth front
fuel cutoff eliminator switch
fender elimintor
mirror hole blockoff plates
sliders
painted wind screen
GPS mount
tank bra
And I still want more, when does it end? I see flushmounts and clear alt taillights in my future.........steel braided brake lines.................... steering damp.............................................. .................................

Gas Man
04-01-2009, 06:57 AM
If you have a problem I must need to be committed.... I wont get into the chopper mods... its long... however, on the UC and Nite alone. Plus remember the Nite only has 50 miles on it and the UC only 200. :o

Nite
SE slip ons
engine bar
highway pegs
tach
windshield
smoked lenses
cruisemate
oil temp
mustang seat

UC
SE slip ons
smoked lenses
turn/tail light conversion
shorty tinted windshield
windshield bags
bottle side bag
storage side bag
pulled both bumpers
windshield LED chrome trim
highway pegs
willie G gas cap, derby cover, timing cover, plate bolts
chrome plate trim
detachable truck kit
shorty am/fm ant
shorty cb ant
not to mention the added factory pieces of abs and security.

And as I said...the chop list is at least twice that size...

So I get it. If you would like, I can send off the list of the chop. You all can use it to get out of the dog house with the wives! O0

Twisted
04-01-2009, 11:14 AM
So I guess when your wives come home with new shoes, new clothes, new cosmetics...you really can't ask, "why do you need all that stuff?" :D

meinschaft
04-01-2009, 02:44 PM
I still ask....................

Berto
04-01-2009, 07:07 PM
pics...

Gas Man
04-01-2009, 09:46 PM
Or cause I don't care what she buys....

snofrog
04-04-2009, 06:12 PM
So this weekend I installed a bellypan on my FZ, really changed the whole look of the bike. (I dig it)
Also I finally orderd my Oberon bar ends and mirrors, should arrive this week :D at which time I'll install the Rizoma grips i purchased a year and a half ago. This got me thinking about all my mods ( I think I have a problem)
Micron slipon
Hyperpro rear shock
Hyperpro front spring kit
Pazzo shorty levers
PC3
BMC filter
airbox mod
16 tooth front
fuel cutoff eliminator switch
fender elimintor
mirror hole blockoff plates
sliders
painted wind screen
GPS mount
tank bra
And I still want more, when does it end? I see flushmounts and clear alt taillights in my future.........steel braided brake lines.................... steering damp.............................................. .................................
love the clear alt tail light btw lol