PDA

View Full Version : Bad mofo / dumb bit*h / stupid wife / etc... craigslist ads

Gas Man
04-21-2013, 09:23 AM
Not letting the bitch take my Harley (http://orlando.craigslist.org/mcy/3744926502.html)

I am being forced to sell my 05 Heritage, I dont want to sell it but if I dont sell it this week that cunt and her lawyer are going to get it in the divorce. I would like to get 10K for it but I will take whatever the best offer is. I would rather give it away then see that low life pussy eaten cock sucking whore of a slut get it. She was nothing but a broke ass stripper slut when I met her. I guess there are some things you just cant change.

Call 407-982-4104 then press 1 and ask for Tim.
PS just because I am in a fix please dont try to offer me $200 bucks or something. Thanks guys.

Soon to be single Tim without a mother fucking thing. ALL WOMAN SUCK!!!!

Bitches flock to this chick magnet (http://northernwi.craigslist.org/boa/3732712897.html)

so you get the idea? Post up links to these beast of listings... :eightball6:

Caveman
04-21-2013, 10:43 AM
love the boat listing that's a creative way to try to get that thing sold. :lmao:

RedneckMedic
04-21-2013, 05:55 PM
When posting craigslist adds copy and paste it so we can enjoy it before it gets flagged.

Gas Man
04-21-2013, 10:07 PM
Yeah good idea... got the 1st one... not the second one.

junkyardjon
04-21-2013, 10:19 PM
Most are bullshit ads. Just got back from one

Gas Man
04-21-2013, 10:33 PM
What did you just get back from?

junkyardjon
04-22-2013, 12:04 AM
one of those ad's that just talk about there problems and nothing about what is for sale. which turned into a pain in the butt. it was listed as a private seller but turned out to be a dealer. not a big deal to me but he didn't like it when i told him to just sign the title over to my business. he thought i was bull shitting him about being a dealer. so i show him my dealer liscense and that made him even more mad LOL. i'd rather file the title myself and be done with it like i thought i was going to, seeing it was listed as a private seller. maybe it was when i kept calling bull shit everytime he tried to just straight out lie and tell me stories about the car. i know the tricks people like to pull and i'm not shy about calling them out on it, been around this shit for longer than most people think. i know he only had the car for 3 months and it was a repo, your mom did not buy the car new !!!! LOL. i'm tired of the bull shit lie's, just be honest selling shit.

any hoo.. it ended when i told him either sign the title over and i pay you $7,000 OR i'm outta here, i don't have time for these car lot games. he signed it over and i was outta there.

seem's to be the norm now for people to list thier personal problems rather than info about whats for sale. then they raise the price when you show up "because they got alot of call's about it". i waste alot of time on the phone & computer just finding out basic info like engine size, auto or stick, miles, options, just basic info. it drives me crazy people can't write a basic ad.

Gas Man
04-22-2013, 09:31 AM
Real nice... should have gave him a third option of beating him over the head with his own balls!

Mudpuppy
04-22-2013, 03:43 PM
one of those ad's that just talk about there problems and nothing about what is for sale. which turned into a pain in the butt. it was listed as a private seller but turned out to be a dealer. not a big deal to me but he didn't like it when i told him to just sign the title over to my business. he thought i was bull shitting him about being a dealer. so i show him my dealer liscense and that made him even more mad LOL. i'd rather file the title myself and be done with it like i thought i was going to, seeing it was listed as a private seller. maybe it was when i kept calling bull shit everytime he tried to just straight out lie and tell me stories about the car. i know the tricks people like to pull and i'm not shy about calling them out on it, been around this shit for longer than most people think. i know he only had the car for 3 months and it was a repo, your mom did not buy the car new !!!! LOL. i'm tired of the bull shit lie's, just be honest selling shit.

any hoo.. it ended when i told him either sign the title over and i pay you $7,000 OR i'm outta here, i don't have time for these car lot games. he signed it over and i was outta there.

seem's to be the norm now for people to list thier personal problems rather than info about whats for sale. then they raise the price when you show up "because they got alot of call's about it". i waste alot of time on the phone & computer just finding out basic info like engine size, auto or stick, miles, options, just basic info. it drives me crazy people can't write a basic ad.

stupidification of america my friend - people are just stupid.