PDA

View Full Version : Mossberg 500

Lrider
04-14-2013, 09:06 PM
Just picked up a Mossberg 500 Persauder, ( 12 gauge pump with a 20" barrel & extended mag, man what a beast. I have several other shotguns ( overunders & side by sides) but this thing is a whole different animal. Heaven help you if you're a bad guy that comes calling in the dead of night!

RedneckMedic
04-14-2013, 10:35 PM
Nice pick up. I just got a remington 887 and its my forst shot gun and i like it a lot and i can finally go hunting now but it is also loaded up for hd alond with mine a the gf guns. If they get past the pit their for some fun.

telecast
04-15-2013, 07:54 AM
I've got a Mossberg 500 with the 28" field barrel and chokes, the 22" rifled slug barrel with cantilevered scope mount, and the 18-1/2" special purpose barrel. I can tell you what the special purpose is...

My son has one with the field barrel and rifle site slug barrel.

They're so easy to swap out one gun will serve several purposes. Last year they came out with a new modular version where you can change from full hunting to full tactical in less than a minute. The stock and foregrip change out with levers instead of screws.

Great, inexpensive guns.

Mudpuppy
04-15-2013, 02:50 PM
I have a Mossberg 835 ulti-mag 12 gauge and a mossberg westernfield 16 gauge. Love both those guns.