PDA

View Full Version : TV Shows you are sick of

Gas Man
04-05-2013, 07:14 AM
Pretty simple... shows you don't watch and are sick of hearing, reading, or seeing on FB.

I'll start...

Sports of any kind.

American Idol.

The Voice.

The Bachelor/Bachelorette.

Survivor.

SOA

Walking Dead

Thruxtonbill
04-05-2013, 07:54 AM
I agree with all but...SPORTS...REALLY?....Are you high...it's the only reason I have a TV.

TopShelf Scott
04-05-2013, 09:30 AM
Ok.......I can agree with ya on all but Walking Dead!!!

2013Glide
04-05-2013, 12:12 PM
Ok.......I can agree with ya on all but Walking Dead!!!

Walking Dead is going down quickly. When you have a Zombie show that the people are starting to get in touch with their feelings you have a problem.

Son of Anarchy has been bad for a few seasons. I still watch it for some reason but rediculous.

Devils Ride is the one that is the worst. Completely unrealistic.

Breaking Bad is the best show out. But I am sure one day it will take a bad turn like they all do.

Moesride
04-05-2013, 12:50 PM
Yah......sports, especially hockey and football is what I like to watch the most. Other than that, I don't watch a whole lot of tv shows. I do like some of the HBO series like Game of thrones or true blood and really loved watching the Sopranos when it was on. Sopranos reminded me of a lot of my dads friends, minus the mob and killing everbody.....

Kosher
04-05-2013, 12:52 PM
I dont watch much TV, I have a motorcycle and kids. :)

If I do watch its sports.

Gas Man
04-05-2013, 05:07 PM
yeah if it's sports or reality tv.. I'd rather watch swamp pawn chopper. :lol:

telecast
04-07-2013, 08:56 AM
Walking Dead is going down quickly. When you have a Zombie show that the people are starting to get in touch with their feelings you have a problem.

That's exactly what's kept it alive.

You can only kill zombies so many times and so many ways, then the show is over. WD has evolved into a post apocolyptic survival show. It explores a lot of questions, like: Who would you trust? Who would you help? Would you kill everyone you met out of fear that they would try and kill you? Are people still bound by their humanity or is it gone?

In a real situation like the show, the immediate response would be people banding together for survival. Disagreements would eventually pop up. Who would be in charge? Faction groups would splinter off and go their own way. And when the food runs out it doesn't matter who your friends are, it'd be every man for himself and his family.

The show's decision to move in that direction is the only reason I still watch it. A zombie movie is one thing, a zombie series needs to grow or die.

I hate almost all reality shows. Duck Dynasty and Prn Stars are exceptions. Used to love American Pickers, now it's same old same old. The gator shows, noodling for catfish, all the women shows like dance moms, honey boo boo (Are you fucking kidding me?) redneck vacations, etc can blow me.

Love to watch baseball, hockey, football. Don't like basketball, but pay attention to the NCAA until MI or MS are both out.

deep purple
04-08-2013, 07:54 AM
All of them. I pretty much hate TV, I'd rather be in the garage wipeing down/working on my bike listening to music.

leebo
04-08-2013, 02:21 PM
I watch sports mostly.and anything alaska!

Mudpuppy
04-08-2013, 02:38 PM
Sick of the reality shows and the bullshit prime time shows. The girls are constantly watching the kardshians or some fucking drama. That's when I go fire up death metal and power tools. Otherwise my man card would be in jeopardy. Soon though when I get the basement done I will be able to watch whatever I want when they break out the puffs tissues and start watching that shit. I typically watch sports, always sunny in philly, (new one) - vikings, history and discovery channel variety shit (I like documentary type shit) and a select few others. Typically I have better things to do than watch TV. I am usually busy until 10 or 11pm but I can't physically go to sleep until 1 or 2am so I need some down time and fb after being on the computer all day doesn't really interest me so I will watch a little tv before I crash out.