PDA

View Full Version : Ok let me go there....LOL

TopShelf Scott
03-29-2013, 02:42 PM

So lets say it happened...Maybe even for you that watch Walking Dead..Are you ready could you survive...Where are you going ...what are you gonna do??Who on the forum do you wanna have on your team.....Go!!!

Mad Dog
03-29-2013, 04:25 PM
The question would be who can contribute to the greater good to advance the survivability of the group. They may not be zombies but starving masses spreading out from the city. In which case you would be dealing with an adversary that can plan an attack. You would need a defendable headquarters with plenty of food, water and medical supplies. I pick Gas Mans House!:lmao:

Hawgrider
03-29-2013, 07:41 PM
Its gonna be tough dealing with hoards of zombies when there is no ammo to had.:tremble:

sprink
03-29-2013, 08:29 PM
I have the ammo, but I have to sleep sometime.....

Moesride
03-29-2013, 09:18 PM
I'll be hanging around my mother in law. No zombies gonna go within 50 feet of her. I'm good.....

TopShelf Scott
03-29-2013, 09:58 PM
Plus Gas has a really big dog!!!lol

Moe that is some funny shit.....

I think I'm gonna stay put for a bit...Up here in farmland we have enough "big girls" to keep the hungry flesh eaters busy..Gives me time to shoot them..

Gas Man
03-30-2013, 12:12 AM
Let's all just meet at my house... I'm good with that, come over boys!!

Mad Dog
03-30-2013, 08:57 AM
I'll bring ammo.

Mudpuppy
04-01-2013, 02:39 PM
your house is the wrong direction but I want all you motherfuckers on my team - all easy targets to use as zombie bait..

Caveman
04-04-2013, 01:41 AM
I work at a nuclear power plant. They have an armed, a well ARMED, security force. I was once in said security force and would move in on site with my RV from my Dad of course. and set up residence here. would have power, weapons, and would be able to hunt for food for quite some time with the fact that its a Wild life preserve. and then there is also lots of land to farm as well. and then there is the lake that can be fished for lots of tasty morsels there as well. So, I would be good to go.