PDA

View Full Version : Top Rank Auto Transport

zamochit
03-22-2013, 04:52 PM
Hey Everyone,

I just wanted you to all know that I started my own auto transport company. pretty much the reason I disappeared for awhile. I sold all my toys to fund the business.

We ship all vehicles, motorcycles, boats and Rv's throughout the lower 48 states on open or enclosed carriers. If anyone needs to ship fill out the quote form on our site and put in the comment box you are from Two wheel and I will get the best rate possible for you.

http://www.toprankautotransport.com/

Thanks Todd

Gas Man
03-22-2013, 05:17 PM
Looks like one hell of a website there.

What is in your fleet?

Do you use any of the shipping bid sites?

Kosher
03-22-2013, 06:24 PM
That is a nice looking web site! Good luck!

Bagger Dave
03-22-2013, 09:48 PM
Cool man! :rockwoot:nice website....best of luck to you and your new biz! :beer:

zamochit
03-22-2013, 09:56 PM
Thanks, the new site was just put up and is still getting finished.

No, we dont use bid sites. Most of those drivers on those are not licensed and insured to haul vehicles.

junkyardjon
03-22-2013, 10:18 PM
hope it works out for you. last 8 years or so the prices have went down but everything else has went up. we did it for a few years but the expense wasn't worth the bull shit lol. we made some good clients that still call us today to haul, which we still do.

knepp1bj
04-10-2013, 12:36 PM
nice site...where are you guys based out of?

looks like your a broker company that doesnt own any trucks correct? did you haul cars or vehicles before? what is your background? just curious

Remo
04-10-2013, 12:47 PM
Congrats! Hope it works out for you. I am currently going to school for Supply Chain Management, hoping to enter the transport industry within the next year or so myself.

Do you own/lease your own equipment or use contractors?

bombdog
04-10-2013, 01:41 PM
Site looks great! Best of luck to you I hope things work out great! I may need your services in the near future may be moving to NH.

Thruxtonbill
04-10-2013, 03:08 PM
Good luck.