Freezing temps
iced up car windows
:fu2:
Running an office heater
MotherF***er!!

Ok that is all!

BuckHunter
03-21-2013, 09:22 AM
It is absolutely killing me that it isn't warm yet. I want to ride so bad. I need at least ONE semi warm day no salt to get my bike to your house so we can at least do my forks and an oil change.

Caveman
03-21-2013, 09:27 AM
don't be a sissy, man up and ride that pig over Gas's house and git-r-dun. The salt is gonna be there till another warm and completely rainy day. We had a good one about two weeks ago and the salt was mostly gone, save for a few of those massive piles that accumulate in the lines. Just ride and make sure you give it a good wash after the weather changes. it'll be all good, promise.

Gas Man
03-21-2013, 10:52 AM
It is absolutely killing me that it isn't warm yet. I want to ride so bad. I need at least ONE semi warm day no salt to get my bike to your house so we can at least do my forks and an oil change.

I hear ya man. And don't listen to that Caveman character, he's just mad at the world for being a ginger. Plus he isn't considering all the polish time you have to put in to your polished alum.

What did you figure out with the wheels? Did ya buy a set of used pre-powdered ones?

Kosher
03-21-2013, 10:54 AM
I'm with ya man, I'm starting to get angry.

Gas Man
03-21-2013, 10:58 AM
It is like the entire season has moved. We are riding later into the year with ease, but starting later in the spring. Been like that the last few years.

RedneckMedic
03-21-2013, 12:20 PM
Just ride it over there. I rode my bike home after putting the apes on in the high 30s in the rain. Just get r done

BuckHunter
03-21-2013, 01:47 PM
I have like a solid 24hrs of polish time in on the aluminum pieces on the bike. I'll go insane if I have to do it again so soon LOL. I did not end up buying the pre owned take offs from a newer bike Chris. I couldn't find any solid information to confirm I could make them work. I'm probably going to ride on the stock ones as is for this season and worry about powder coating the wheels next winter. Probably just do my forks and some minor shit this year.

Mudpuppy
03-21-2013, 01:52 PM
going snowmobiling this weekend - no joke..

Gas Man
03-21-2013, 02:04 PM
I have like a solid 24hrs of polish time in on the aluminum pieces on the bike. I'll go insane if I have to do it again so soon LOL. I did not end up buying the pre owned take offs from a newer bike Chris. I couldn't find any solid information to confirm I could make them work. I'm probably going to ride on the stock ones as is for this season and worry about powder coating the wheels next winter. Probably just do my forks and some minor shit this year.

Alright... well let's get to doing some shit... :lol:

Moesride
03-21-2013, 03:41 PM
Just ride it over there. I rode my bike home after putting the apes on in the high 30s in the rain. Just get r done Rode to G mans place at night. Was about 20-25 * when we did my forks. Ice on the roads up the arse. Its only a 3-4 mile ride but it sucked! Wait for a better day hunter....

Kosher
03-22-2013, 06:40 AM
It is like the entire season has moved. We are riding later into the year with ease, but starting later in the spring. Been like that the last few years.

We had some 80+ degree days in March last year!

Of course April and May sucked...