PDA

View Full Version : If you want to talk Guns/ Politics /Survival/ Prepping/or just want to raise hell

Hawgrider
03-18-2013, 05:37 PM
Come visit us. Its 99% uncensored. Michigan gun forums http://www.migunforums.com/index.php

NO we are not MGO and don't want to be.

Warning though ........ the weak will be eaten :lmao:

sprink
03-18-2013, 08:41 PM
Thanks for the link. I was a founding member of MGO when MCRGO got all censored and more. I gave up on MGO a while ago, but never knew of this forum. Knimrod goes way back!

RedneckMedic
03-18-2013, 09:09 PM
Coming over

Hawgrider
03-18-2013, 09:48 PM
Glad to have ya fellas.
Yep Knimrod is one of the good guys. He is the owner. Opensights runs the place. We are mostly misfits who couldnt stand MGO anymore and we have a lot more fun.
Excellent Sprink didnt know you were a founding member over there. They call our site the wild wild west ....LOL
Come on over and visit us Gas man and all. We are fairly small but we have some spirit! We have some riders and one whiner but hey we need someone to pick on ....LOL

Gas Man
03-18-2013, 11:39 PM
Schwing!

sprink
03-19-2013, 08:59 AM
A quick look at the member list brought back memories. I remember a lot of the people that jumped on board at the beginning. Wild wild west, I like it!

Hawgrider
03-19-2013, 09:56 AM
A quick look at the member list brought back memories. I remember a lot of the people that jumped on board at the beginning. Wild wild west, I like it!The member list might be a bit deceiving. A lot of them signed up the day MGO crashed for a few days but then never came back once that board was restored. And thats a good thing because some of those that signed in during that period are part of MGO's problem. You would have to sift thru and see who's been active for a more accurate list of participating member's. We have our quiet moments and then all hell breaks loose LOL.
Not so long ago there were two mods who thought they would try to model the sight after MGO but they were quickly bitch slapped by admin one is still there but mods basically have no power. No one gets banned. The mods are there to strictly organize threads and the like and its been great ever since.

telecast
03-19-2013, 11:33 AM
I'm tired of MGO's people too. Pass an opinion and they jump on you all holier than thou. I'll check it out.

Hawgrider
03-19-2013, 12:12 PM
I'm tired of MGO's people too. Pass an opinion and they jump on you all holier than thou. I'll check it out.Absolutely. Its like one chunk of dung out in the middle of a prairie then every maggot that turns into a fly swarms the pile of dung.