PDA

View Full Version : Propaganda

Mudpuppy
03-15-2013, 12:35 PM
There are no birds in america, we all live in tents and shoot children (according to north korea):

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4839271/North-Korean-video-shows-dystopian-America.html

Seriously motherfuckers can we all just wake up and stop this fucking bullshit. In today's age of all this technology and knowledge we are going to let some half pint short dicked motherfuckers manipulate us like this? This isn't so far fetched - the US government and US government controlled media does the same fucking thing here - bin laden fucks babies in the ass and killed america let's GET HIM! (all the americans cheer and trillions are spent with the defense contractor's who profit from war). Get the fuck out of here. Time to stop this nonsensical bullshit. Time to take a stand and say we, the majority, are not going to idly sit back and watch you destroy our planet for your benefit at our expense. Take your slave based debt natural resource consuming monetary system and shove it up your ass and please wait patiently because I will show up like Judge Dredd to be judge, jury and executioner of your pathetic fucking ass and we will burn your lifeless corpse as fuel for the new alternative energy vehicles and the corpses of all the other elite involved in this world wide scam.

bombdog
03-15-2013, 12:40 PM
No really, Tell me how you really feel about it..........:blowup:

Yep We F%#ked!!!

Hawgrider
03-15-2013, 02:57 PM
There are no birds in america, we all live in tents and shoot children (according to north korea):

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4839271/North-Korean-video-shows-dystopian-America.html

Seriously motherfuckers can we all just wake up and stop this fucking bullshit. In today's age of all this technology and knowledge we are going to let some half pint short dicked motherfuckers manipulate us like this? This isn't so far fetched - the US government and US government controlled media does the same fucking thing here - bin laden fucks babies in the ass and killed america let's GET HIM! (all the americans cheer and trillions are spent with the defense contractor's who profit from war). Get the fuck out of here. Time to stop this nonsensical bullshit. Time to take a stand and say we, the majority, are not going to idly sit back and watch you destroy our planet for your benefit at our expense. Take your slave based debt natural resource consuming monetary system and shove it up your ass and please wait patiently because I will show up like Judge Dredd to be judge, jury and executioner of your pathetic fucking ass and we will burn your lifeless corpse as fuel for the new alternative energy vehicles and the corpses of all the other elite involved in this world wide scam.You ROCK !!!! I couldn't have said it any better. Saw this crap yesterday.

Gas Man
03-15-2013, 04:47 PM
I hear doves are the best bird meat ever!!

Mudpuppy
03-15-2013, 05:11 PM
hey gas let's have a party at tent city downriver. you bring the north korean tea and I will bring the pigeon stew.

Nobody
03-15-2013, 07:09 PM
I hear doves are the best bird meat ever!!

It's ok. I found crow and pheasant better eating though.

Gas Man
03-15-2013, 10:34 PM
Partaaaaayyyyy