PDA

View Full Version : incident @ work

leebo
02-16-2013, 05:58 PM
I work for a great guy known him for decades.His son is a total @#$%.Im 63 he is 29.he is known for starting stuff with us older guys.I have been dodging this guy for 2 years.everytime His dad yells @ him cause he doesnt come in or doesnt do anything he starts something.so last october I come into work the floorleader says lookout hes lookin for a fight.(I am awaiting my impending knee operation so i am hobblin around) I dodge him at the timeclock and the lockerroom,I go to put my lunch up he comes in right behind me and slams somethin on the table.Im just lookin at him,He says what you lookin at then shoves me.Well the rest of this senario didnt go his way.So what does he do.CALLS HIS DAD!!!!!!
his dad comes in talks to witness's and tells him to shut up he got what he asked for.................told you he was a great guy.

junkyardjon
02-16-2013, 07:33 PM
i know what you mean.
there's a newer guy at work that like's to bark at people. instead of asking a question, he barks at you to do it... he ain't no boss or anything, hell even the boss don't yell at anybody. so this week this dip shit barks at me, yeah that don't work lol. so after i inform him we can throw down if he want's, he shut's up and stay's on his side of he building. he thought the boss/owner was gonna step in... yeah that don't work like that lol. the funniest think was when i told him i ain't his kid and i'll beat your fucking head into the concrete. he got the message real clear when he started walking toward me barking and i took my coat off ready to whoop some ass. i'm sick of the guy and i will make him quit.

we don't have company meeting's anymore, they always turn into fist fight's in the office

leebo
02-16-2013, 07:42 PM
Yea this guy quit a couple weeks after our incident.

horrorbusiness
02-16-2013, 08:22 PM
Can I have his job ?

leebo
02-17-2013, 02:43 PM
Lol ! Man we filled that fast.didnt want him comin back!

Gas Man
02-17-2013, 08:53 PM
Way to go and stand your ground leebo!!

leebo
02-18-2013, 05:05 AM
Thanks chris.